Chapter 12: Confusing form of love

•Tayy's point of view•

I can't.... I'm not going to..... I thought he grew up..... I guess not.

I'm not gonna continue with his childish ass games. If it's not about my children, then fuck it, I don't need a nigga. I can never be happy with one.

I was on the way to Jayy's house to drop off JJ.

When we finally made it there the kids got out first and I got out behind them.

I miss my brother bad as hell.... But my pride won't allow me to do it.

But I'm gonna swallow it, cause I need him....

When we made it to the door JJ pulled a key from his gym shorts and struggle to open the door.

"God jam it" he said while kicking the door.

Ken and Montae were laughing.

JJ turned and looked at them.

"I thought we was better than that" he said.

"Lemme get it" I said while laughing.

I walked over to the door and unlocked and opened it.... Why he didn't knock beats me, I guess he wanted to unlock it.

"MA!!!" He yelled while walking into the house.

"Boy stop yelling.... Shit" Jayy said while walking down the stairs and smacking the back of Jj's head.

"Ahhh man, always hitting me" JJ said.

"Jayy....." I said to him, he looked surprised.

"Wassup?" He said while walking over to me.

"Lemme talk to you." I said.

"Ight.... Hold on" he said while running up the stairs.

I walked outside to the porch and sat down.

He came out and close the door he had a box, he sat in front of me and opened the box and pulled out two packs of rillos and some weed.

"Let's talk" he said while tossing me a pack of the rillos and opened his and began to break them down.

"Don't worry, JJ knows wassup" he said to me.

"My kids know I smoke..... T'f" I said.

We started to roll up the blunts......

********

"So..... What's on your mind Tayy" he said while inhaling.

I blew out a few O's.

"I'm done with Marcus...... Completely.... I've thought about it.... And everything is his fault" I said to him.

"I know you didn't mean anything you said tayy..... You were just mad..... But you gotta control that shit." He said to me while laughing and pushing me.

I laughed a little....

"I know you love him Tayy.... But he's not good for you..." He said while getting up and pulling me into a hug.

I began to tear up.

"Jayy I love him so much....... But he doesn't understand... I gave myself to him.... I gave him my all.... I forgave him numerous amounts of times" I said to him while breaking down.

"Tayy..... Please.... Leave him alone.... It'll be so good in the end, it's the best thing for you" he said to me.

I guess that's it for Marcus and I........ He'll never change...... But I want him to.... I want him.... And only him... And just knowing that kills me aide I feel like I won't be happy with anyone else.... But as of now I'm not gonna be happy with him either.

********
••••••••••

•Jayy's point of view•

I just want her I leave him alone.... That's my boy, but this is my baby, my sister, a big chunk of my heart.

"It's ok baby Tayy.... Just stick to it and worry about Ken and Montae. You can still let montae see Marcus, just distance yourself from him... Ok?" I asked Tayy.

"I was gonna do that anyway" She said while wiping her face.

"Now stop all that crying and get faded with me" I said while laughing and passing her the blunt in my hand.

She took it and began to inhale.

We bouta get fucked up.

*********

Me and Tayy were on our 6th blunt when we saw Marcus's car pull into the driveway.....

Ohhhh shit.....

*******
•••••••••

•Marcus's point of view•

I'm trying to see what's going on today..... I love Tayy... But she's just too much, and im not gonna chase...... She'll be back.... I've realized that about her.

She always comes back😏

I pulled up to Jayy's house and automatically saw Tayys car.... She's here.

I got out and Marion got out and ran into the house while I walked up on the porch.

As soon as Tayy saw me, her whole facial expression changed.

"Don't start your shit Tayy" I said to her.

"Nigga I haven't even said anything? You just want me to say something to you. You know what..... Shut the hell up before you blow my high" she said to me.

"Mann if you don----"

"Can you not hear?" She said.

Damn......

I just sat down, which made her automatically get up.

"I'm Finna go jayy" she said.

"Lemme talk to you" I said.

"It ain't shit to talk about" she said while laughing.

"I'm done with you" she said while walking into the house and coming out a few minutes with Ken and montae.

"You'll be back" I yelled to her.

"Hold your breathe then bitch" she yelled back.

I looked at jayy and he looked at me and shook his head.

Why do I feel bad??

******

Short update
Excuse the errors
Vote and comment