Avoiding An Answer

•Tayy's point of view•

I could hear the front door close as I put on Marcus's gym shorts and a sports bra.

"Tayy!!!" I heard Marcus yell.

"What!!" I yelled back.

"I got snacksssss" he said as he walked into the bedroom cheesing.

"You're such a weirdo" I said as I began to brush my hair in the dresser mirror.

"You love me tho" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist

He started to pinch on the extra fat around my stomach.

"Tayy" he said.

"Huh??" I asked as I began to fix the bun on top of my head.

"You getting fat" he said after a little pause.

"Fuck you bitch" I replied while pushing him away from me.

"What??" He asked.

"Fuck. You." I said again.

"I see you know not to call me no bitch again. Tie yo ass up in here" he said.

"Yea yea" I said.

"You wanna know something??" He said as he sat on the bed.

"What??" I asked.

"You never answer my question" he said.

"What question??" I asked while turning and scrunching my face up.

"Marry me..." he said.

"Marcus... I d---" he cut me off.

"Yes or no Tayy..... I'm not gonna drop it. And even if you say no I'm still not gone drop it" he said.

I just stared at him.

"What's gone be different, we've tried us before, it didn't work" I said.

"Tayy... you're in denial, cause I've been here for the past two weeks almost, we've been sleeping in the same bed, we've been living in the same house... Beatin that pussy up, a kiss before you go to sleep, one when we wake up. If this isn't a relationship, idk what is. You love me man, you not getting rid of me. You just ain accepted that shit yet" he said as he got up and left out of the bedroom.

"So you mad now??" I asked as I followed him out of the room.

"Man Tayy, I ain even trippin on it" he said as he kept walkin,

"So why you walkin away from me" I said as I moved around and stood in front of him.

"Cause I'm not tryna argue with you man" he said as he tried to step aside.

I put my hand on his chest.

"Who said I'm tryna argue??" I asked.

"Cause I feel like you being petty, this ain the first time I've asked you that question and you keep avoiding an answer man, as long as I been rockin wit yo ass and you ain keepin shit a G with me! Have I fucked yo head up that bad? What the fuck do I have to do??" He said while looking down at me.

"Just stay down wimme..... I'm not going to give in to you, not until I know for a fact that it's gonna be us. And just us. I love you, you know I do. I know you love me too. I just wanna be sure, I don't wanna set myself up to lose. Cause once I have that ring and your last name, that's it. The only way out gone be a bullet" I said.

"A bullet??" He asked.

"Cause I'm killing yo ass if you think you gone leave me" I said.

He wrapped his arms around me.