Chapter 2: Are You Done?

•Marcus's point of view•

"Denise!!!" I yelled as I walked in the house and my son is sitting on the couch watching tv alone.

"Uhh...." I heard from the stairs.

"What the fuck" I said as I began to walk up them.

The moaning began to get louder and louder.

This bitch got me fucked up.... She fucking..... At my house....... In my bed..... With my son in the fucking house.

I opened the door and this bitch didn't even hear it. They just kept fucking.

"Having fun??" I said as I walked in.

They stopped and she jumped up.

"Baby..... It's n----"

"Get your shit and get out" I said while walking out.

"YALL GOT 20 MINUTES, AFTER THAT IMMA START BUSSIN SOME ROUNDS" I yelled.

"I told her" Marion said while walking past me Into the kitchen holding a hot pocket.

One thing about Marion is that he can't stand Denise...... Yes that's his mom, but it's like he knows her attitude. She doesn't give him the time of day and honestly she's not fit to be a mother. And I learned that right after she had Marion.

I barely like her ass to be honest. Over the years her mouth, attitude and ways have just worn my tolerance down for her. So I could honestly give a fuck less about the fact that she just cheated. The only thing that has me hot is the fact that she did the shit at MY house with MY son right down the stairs.

I walked into the living room and turned the game on and Marion came out of the kitchen and sat next to me and said "are y'all breaking up??"

I looked over at him.

"Play the game man" I said.

He smacked his lips and picked up a controller.

"Don't make me jack yo ass up" I said to him.

"My bad" he said.

About 15 minutes later the nigga came running down the stairs and out the door and she came down the stairs in some of my shorts and a Tshirt.

This bitch thought I was playing.

"Why you ain't gone?" I asked while looking away from the TV. Marion and I were playing 2k.

"You're serious?" She asked.

"Get yo shit together and leave" I said to her.

"Ughhhh" she said.

"I knew I shouldn't have fucked with you, Tayy was all I needed, but I was letting my dick think for me"

"Who's Tayy??" Marion asked.

"Nobody...." I said.

She went up the stairs and a while later came back with suitcases.

"Come on Marion" she said.

"I don't wanna go...." he said.

"You must be out your rabbit ass mind my son ain't going nowhere with you" said while laughing.

"You're not keeping my son" she said.

"Nigga you right...... I'm keeping my son.... Now leave" I said and turned back to the tv.