Chapter 19: New deal

•Tayy's point of view•

"I like them pants" Marcus said.

"Right...." I responded as I picked up the pace. I know why he said that with his nasty ass.

I honestly don't know how I'm even able to still be around him.... After everything that's happened.... Any other female would've been left his ass alone, would've probably left him high and dry too...

My phone began to vibrate in my back pocket.

"Hello" I said into the receiver,

"Tayy, we need you here, some bitch in here talkin bout she need to talk to Marcus or you and she said she not leaving until she talks to one of y'all" one of my workers said.

I pulled my phone away from my ear and looked at it like it had a face and mouth to actually talk.

"Is she by herself??" I asked.

"No, she got a group of mothafucka with her, that's why I called you, they pulled up to this bitch deep" he said.

"Y'all so fuckin dumb" I mumbled.

There was a pause and I could hear a lot of people talking in the background.

"I'll be there in a lil bit" I said as I rolled my eyes and hung up.

"Well that just killed my mood" I said as I walked back into the kitchen.

"What??" Marcus asked.

"We gotta go handle something" I said.

"We??" He asked.

"Yes nigga, as in me and you" I said.

"Me and you" he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Business nigga, business" I said.

"You know we got something more than some fuckin business" he said while smacking his lips.

"Nigga you will never lay between these thighs again" I said.

"Shut up, lemme knock that pussy out the Frame, I guarantee you'll constantly want me and this dick" he said. Ken was walking into the kitchen as he said that.

"Ewwwwww!!!!!" Ken yelled while running out of the kitchen.

Jayy walked in and said "are y'all being nasty in my damn house"

"No" we said at the same time.

"I bet" jay said.

"Anywho.... can you watch Ken, Montae and Marion for me for like and hour.... These dumb asses done let a group of mf come in the trap and they talkin bout they're not leaving until they talk to me or Marcus..." I said.

"Gone handle that" he said.

I'm not even gonna lie. Even after everything me and jay have gone through we've still pulled back together. My brother will always be my backbone. No matter how bad we do each other we always get it right. If no nigga ever holds me down I know my son and brother will.

Marcus called all of the kids and said "me and your mom gotta go deal with something, all of us will go get pizza or something when we come back"

"Ok" Ken said.

They all just turned around and went back to what they were doing.