Chapter 15: Understandable obsession

•Tayy's point of view•

I was woken up from my sleep by loud ass knocking and the doorbell ringing.

"What the fuck" I said as I rolled over and looked at the clock on my nightstand.

The knocking and doorbell stopped and my phone began to ring.

"Hello" I said groggily into the receiver.

"Can I talk to you??"

"No" I said without even knowing who it was. Sleep was still trying to take over my body.

"Tayy come open the door. I know you have questions about earlier"

I automatically knew who it was.

I hung up the phone and slowly slipped out of my bed and grabbed my 9.

I walked down the stairs and to the front door.

It was about 3 in the morning so it was dark as hell.

I flicked the porch light on and slowly opened the door and put the gun behind my back.

"Talk right here, you can't come in" I said.

"I just wanted you so bad, for so long.... I felt like the mall was my chance" he said.

"How long??" I asked.

"Since freshman year of high school..... Then senior year you just.... Vanished" he said.

"No the hell I didn't, I barely even know yo ass, how?? I graduated before you." I said.

"Baby girl im not 18" he said while stepping closer to me.

Oh hell naw....

********
•••••••••

•Marcus's point of view•

I been calling Tayy for the pass 30 minutes, been blowing her shit up. I know it's early. She probably isn't answering cause she thinks I'm trying to get back together. But I just want her safe, I wanna warn her. I hope she'll believe me and not think I'm just jealous.

But this shit has a nigga on edge. That's my fucking baby, whether she wants to be or not. That's mine, and she knows it, I know it, everybody knows it.

Lemme call Jayy to see if she'll answer his call or if she's there cause they've been getting closer and closer but only because of the kids.

******
•••••••

•Jayy's point of view•

I felt my phone vibrating, I automatically answered.

"Wassup" I said

"Aye bruh why you up so late, and is tayy there?" I heard Marcus say

"I was getting me some ass nigga and l she dropped the kids off earlier and went home, why wassup?" I asked curiously

"Get KD to call and see if she answers" he said.

"Aye baby, call Tayy"

She grabbed her phone and began to call.....

She called 3 times and she didn't answer at all.

"She not answering..." I said.

"Ight bruh" he said.

"What's going on??" I said.

"I'll explain later" he said and hung up.

What the hell is going on....

*******
••••••••

•Alex's point of view•

"The hell you mean you not 18?? I went to school with you?? So all in all you knew the whole time who I was.... That innocent good boy shit was just for show??" She said while trying to wrap her head around everything.

"I just wanna know what the hell makes you think that shit is ok" she said.

"You Remember your 10th grade year..... The boy with the thick ass glasses that ass the jocks fucked with but still didn't fuck with..... And you were late for class one day... Running down the stairwell trying to make it there on time." I said and took a pause.

"And he was sitting at the bottom of the stairwell that you was running down by himself..... And you noticed him there by himself.... And you stopped... His head was down... And you asked him if he was ok or if he need help with something...." I continued, hoping she remembered.

"He started to cry when he looked up at you and said he was fine...." I said....

She was looking at me intensely.

"Even though you were late for class you stopped and made him spill..... He told you his moms was killed in a drive-by..." I said.

Her face instantly lit up....

"That was you....." She said.

"From that point on I was so infatuated with you... You didn't even know my name but you made it your business to stop and comfort me while I was having a hard time.... And that made me fall for you instantly...." I told her.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Excuse the errors
Vote and comment