Chapter 5: You Miss Me?

•Jayy's point of view•

We have to be there at this meeting In an hour exactly.

Sirena is back to herself I guess, she just not talking. She's looking around a lot, like she's looking for someone. She literally hasn't said anything.

Marcus and I are ready for this meeting.

Some of the biggest gang leaders are gonna be there.

Time to make this money.

******

We're in the middle of this meeting and everything is going good so far.

Sirena still hasn't said shit.

So Marcus and I have all of this under control.

"So what happened to the infamous Queen Pin that was here a few years ago, heard she was running shit" one of the leader said.

"Yea... Cause obviously this girl is no help" they said referring to Sirena.

"She's just going through some things right now"

"I me----" before I could get my words out there was a knock on the door.

"Are we being interrupted during a fucking meeting" someone asked.

The security guard opened the door and a white girl came in with a small wooden box.

"A nice young man dropped this off at the desk for this conference room.

I opened it and couldn't believe what I was seeing....

"Oh shit...." I said while picking up the glock that I had Michael give to Tayy when everything started involving her.

I know what's going on.....

**********
••••••••••••

•Marcus's point of view•

"What is it??" I asked him.

He pulled a glock from the box and looked at me.

"What??" I asked.

He flipped the gun over and showed me the words that were embezzled into it.

"Quit playing" I said while laughing.

"Bro I swear it's not me..." He said.

"Can we get back to the fucking meeting?" One of the leaders asked.

"Yea..." I said while trying to shake what just happened.

**********

About 30 more minutes into the meeting I started to hear this tapping noise.

"What the fuck is that noise??" Somebody asked abruptly.

It started to get closer and closer.

Click click click click click......

The finally the door swung open......

I just stared at her.....

I looked down beside her and there was a little boy in a black and white Armani tux, and on her other side was a pretty little foreign looking girl.

She wore a white dress that hugged her and some white heels the little girl wore a simple pairs of black pants and a white jackets and some white flats. They had a nice swag to them.