Bonus Chapter: Remembering Sunday

"He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes. Started making his way past two in the morning. He hasn't been sober for days"

*Johnnie's POV*

My phone buzzes waking me up. I'm so tired. It feels like I've only slept for a few minutes. I look at my phone. Text message from her...

*Are you coming over or what? You said you were coming over at 10! It's already 12!!*

It's Clover. And of course she's already mad. I'm in San Jose for a couple of days before I leave for Warped Tour. After tour I was going back to Nebraska, my new home. I've been living there ever since I left school last year. It feels great to finally work on my channel full-time and do what I love to do. But the stress has been really taking over, Clover being one of them.

My phone starts ringing. Fuck.

"Hello?" I answer.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! YOU'RE ALREADY 2 HOURS LATE!" Clover scolds me.

"I'm on my way. I had to get dressed!"

"Hurry up then!" She hangs up.

I finally get up and throw on some clothes. I've been up late all week editing my vids, had to catch a flight, and did more editing, the least she can do is let me relax and sleep in! I grab my hoodie from my chair and walk over to my dresser to get my beanie, that's if I can find it. I start digging through my drawers and that's when I come across something. A note. Skye's note. I've kept it after all this time. I left it here after I moved to Nebraska in hopes to move on from this whole situation, but how can I? I can't help but have so many regrets about how things turned out. I tried to find her on her online accounts, but she got rid of them all. I even tried talking to her friends before I moved in hopes they'll give me some sort of information. Nothing. It felt as if she disappeared from the face of the Earth. Nothing left but memories. At this point I've given up on looking for her. Wherever she is, I just hope she's okay. I grab my beanie and make my way over to Clover's before she flips out on me again.

I get to Clover's and ring the doorbell. I look across the street at Skye's old house. After all this time, everything still doesn't feel real. The door finally opens.

"About time!" She quickly hugs me. "I missed you by the way. But I'm still mad at you for making me wait two hours!!"

"Sorry. I overslept." I say.

"Whatever. Anyways wait for me in the kitchen, I have to go get my bag and fix my eyeliner." She says before making her way upstairs.

I find my way to the kitchen and take a seat at the kitchen island. I take out my phone and go on Twitter while I wait.

"Johnnie." A voice startles me.

"Dave."

It's Skye's dad, or Dave as he prefers to be called. Out of everything that's happened, this is just plain werid. He never liked me when I was dating Skye, it was obvious. And he even told me himself after I started dating Clover again. Back then I had to call him Mr. Velez, now it's Dave. So awkward. Like I broke your daughter's heart and now I'm dating your girlfriend's daughter, how are you okay with this?!

"Goddamit. Forgot the stamps." He says to himself, slamming a pile of letters he had in his hand to the counter.

He walks away leaving me alone once again. Good. I look over to the pile of letters he left next to me and what I see gives me the biggest chill. A letter addressed to Auggie and Alexa, Skye's siblings. And there's an address. Can it really be it? I stare at it for a good minute and finally decide to take a picture of the envelope. I have her address. Can this mean I can finally make things right? But what if she moved out or something? Why am I even thinking about this?