All My Heart

"Looking for any kind of reason to escape all the mess that we thought was what made us. Ain't it funny now, we can see we're who we're meant to be."

I get to Blake's house and casually walk in her house. It's 10am, she wouldn't be awake at this time. I'll just sleep on the couch and pretend like I got back home late. She wouldn't suspect a thing.

"HA! I WIN! PAY UP LOSERS!" Blake shouts to Seth and Nathan who are hanging out on the couch.

"Dammit. I was sure that Skye will be back before the sunrise." Seth says as he hands Blake a $5 bill.

"What is going on here?" I finally ask.

"SLEEPOVER!" Nathan says as he hands Blake $5.

"Not that! A bet?"

"Oh yeah. We made a bet on what time you were going to be back. Nathan bet that you would be back by midnight like Cinderella or some crap like that." Seth says.

"HEY! I thought it would've been cute. One can dream." Nathan says.

"Moving on. I said that you would be back by the time the sun was up and Blake said you'd be back by noon. She was the closest."

"Wow really guys." I say putting my stuff down and walking over to the couch. "You guys really made a game out of this? You guys are the worst."

"Aw c'mon Skye it was all in good fun! I'll buy you breakfast!" Blake grins to me.

"Did you guys really stay up all night just to see who won?"

"Heck no. Nathan here heard the door open and woke us up." Seth says. "Anyways you have some explaining to do child."

"Can it wait? I'm still tired."

"Guessing you had a busy night, aye?" Blake laughs.

"You guys are terrible." I say hiding my face in a pillow, obviously hiding my embarrassment.

"Aw Skye don't be shy about all this. It's obvious that you and Johnnie are inseparable. I ship it." Nathan says as he gives me a hug.

"Stop. You're starting to sound like Hayley." I'm still hiding behind the pillow.

"Alright, time to be serious. What happened? Are you guys finally together?" Blake asks.

I take the pillow off my face. "No. We just discussed some things, told me everything that's been going on."

"And then you guys did more than just talk." Seth winks at me.

I throw the pillow at him. "We agreed to hang out later. Like on a date."

"Like an actual date?" Blake questions.

I nod. "It's going to be like a redo first date kinda thing. So we can finally have a fresh start at...whatever we decide to be."

"Awww." Nathan is hugging a pillow. "That's so cute."

"Well as long as you're happy and you're sure about this this time, then we support you no matter what." Blake smiles to me.

"Oh and one more thing. You three are going to hang out with us at least once before I leave."

"WHHHAAAT?!" They say in unison.

"You heard me. You three are my best friends. And so is Johnnie. And if you guys are going to be in my life now and forever, you all have to get along. Leave everything that happened in the past behind, and start fresh."

"You know that what he did was unforgivable, hurting our best friend." Seth replies.

"You four not getting along will hurt me more than what happened in the past. I moved past all that, and so should you guys."