*Bonus Chapter* Fall For You

Requested by popular demand, you know the drill:

(*THE FOLLOWING CONTENT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME READERS. IF YOU WISH TO NOT READ THIS AND PRESERVE YOUR (NOT SO) INNOCENT MINDS AND THIS (NOT SO) INNOCENT STORY BLAH BLAH BLAH I SUGGEST YOU SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. THERE WILL NOT BE ANY IMPORTANT MATERIAL IN THIS CHAPTER THAT WILL TIE INTO LATER CHAPTERS. BLAH BLAH BLAH, ETC, ETC, YUP MHMM. GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD. HERE WE GO~*)

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"This is not what I intended. I always swore to you I'd never fall apart. You always thought that I was stronger. I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start."

He opens the door to his room and immediately has his hands over my hips. We walk towards the bed where we lay down.

"You're being awfully sweet." I say cupping his face.

He smiles to me. "I'm just really happy to be with you."

I lean in and kiss him, passionately. Pouring out my love for him. I care so much for him I can't describe this feeling.

His hands roam over my hips, finding the hem of my shirt. He sneaks one of his hands under my shirt, carefully caressing my skin. I breathe heavily as his cold hand runs through my body. My hands find their way to his hair and I playfully run my hands through it, pushing his hair back, and running my hands to the back of his neck, bringing him closer. He slightly moves so that he's on top of me, not taking his lips off mine. My hands roam down his back, where my fingertips gently glide through the top of his pants. He gently moans, pleased with my touch. He finally takes his lips of mine and reaches down unbuckling his belt, removing his pants, then proceeds to take of his shirt, but I stop him.

"Let me." I whisper to him

His smirks to me with his eyes full of lust. Before I proceed to remove his shirt, I start to take my pants off. He doesn't take his eyes off me. After I toss my pants to the side, I sit on my knees in front of him and reach to the hem of his shirt. My heart is racing as I look down to his shirt, feeling his eyes still on me. I slowly start to lift his shirt up, slowly exposing his body. He picks up his arms as I get closer to the top, helping me as I finally take his shirt off completely. He smoothes down his messy hair and smirks to me, cocking his brow.

"My turn." He whispers.

My heart starts to race faster as he mimics my every move to take my shirt off. Slow and gentle. Once he takes my shirt off completely. He gently places his hands over my hips and gazes at me.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He says as he traces over my tattoo. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life."

I shyly smile looking away. He always says the sweetest things. Even if half of the things he says are unbelievable to me. He places his finger under my chin and slowly lifts so that I'm looking at him again.

"Hey." He softly says to me. "You are beautiful. Don't ever doubt that."

I can feel myself start to blush, but ignore it as I place my hands on his shoulders.

"You're too sweet. Sometimes for my own good. I'm happy to have you in my life and don't ever think that I'm leaving. I'm not going anywhere."

He smiles to me and leans in and softly kisses me. He leaves a trail of kisses leading to my neck and starts to gently kiss it. I wrap my arms around his neck and enjoy this sweet sensation. His hands move back down to my hips as he carefully places me back down on the bed. He straddles over and caresses my thighs, softly smiling to me. My hands run down his arms, reaching his hands and intertwining my fingers with his. I pull one of his hands to my lips and lightly kiss over his knuckles. His breathing has become shallow and that's when he bends over to look for something under his bed. I know what he's looking for...and I'm ready. He returns with a condom packet and his sheet that was on the floor next to his bed. He pulls the sheet over us, and then proceeds to open up the packet. He starts to take his boxer briefs and I go on to take mine off, but this time I have something in mind. Something different. Right as he's about to lower himself onto me, I place my hands on his chest, stopping him. He gives me a puzzled look, but I have a sly smile on my face.