Bonus Chapter: Remember (To Forget You)

"I can't find a way to cover your face with the truth inside the lies. I gotta remember to forget you cause you're always on my mind."

*Johnnie's POV*

My sister finally dropped off the last of my belongings that I packed up from my mom's house. I've been living in LA for a month now and I couldn't be happier. This was my new home. My new life. I take the boxes into my room and start to unpack. I had a long night filming a video for MDE this week the last thing I want to do is unpack. But I have editing to do later so might as well get it over with. I start taking out the things out of the box and that's when I reach the one item I forgot I packed. It's the bracelet I gave Skye for Christmas. The same one she gave back when she left. I play around with the charms remembering that day. I haven't talked to Skye in a while. Mainly because I've been so busy making videos for my channel and MDE and of course moving. But other than that, I just feel like I should just back off for a while. Every time I talked to her it just sparked a lingering feeling. And I know that I can't be anything more than just her friend. It's for the best. Not just for her, but for me. I just want to focus on YouTube for now. That's all.

"Hey Johnnie. I was going to step out to Walgreens and was wondering...." Bryan walks into my room. "What you got there?" And notices the bracelet I'm still holding.

"Nothing." I say throwing the bracelet back in the box.

"Didn't look like nothing. C'mon what was that it looked cool." Bryan starts insisting.

Living with him for so long I've learned that there's no stopping an insisting Bryan. I sigh as I take the bracelet out of the box and toss it to him.

"It's the bracelet I gave Skye for Christmas when we were still together. The one I told you about."

"Damn Johnnie why don't you ever get me cool gifts like this." He teases as he hands me back the bracelet. "How is she anyways? You haven't talked about her in a while. Which is weird since you never did shutup about her."

I shrug. "I don't know. I haven't talked to her in a while. I'm guessing she's alright."

"What makes you say that?" He says sitting next to me.

"I did tell her that I will always be there for her whenever she needed me. Guess she doesn't need me since she hasn't messaged or called me." I say continuing to unpack.

"And why haven't you tried to contact her?"

I shrug again.

"C'mon Johnnie. You know you can always talk to me about anything."

He's right. Being away from my family for so long I learned to trust in Bryan. He was my best friend, he was like an older brother, and he was the only one that I could ever talk to.

"I'm just trying to get over her that's all. Trying to get rid of these feelings that I have for her. Cause I know that all I'll ever be is a friend." I finally confess. "I just want to forget ever going out with her."

Bryan puts his hand on my shoulder. "I know I'm no expert at this relationship stuff, but you can't just forget about that as if nothing happened between the two of you. I know it's hard but you can't beat yourself up about this. Just move on from all that and try to focus on other things."

"Like?"

"Well your videos of course! You've been late uploading your videos for the past two weeks! How about you work on that!" He playfully shoves me. "It'll all work out Johnnie. Don't stress about Skye. And don't stress about her not talking to you either. Who knows, maybe sooner or later she'll need that friend you promised to be. You can't be that friend if you keep thinking about the past."

I smile. "Thanks Bryan." He's right about everything. I can't forget everything that we had. But I can move on about it.

"Anytime buddy. You know I'm here for you." He gets up. "Anyways I'm going to Walgreens to pick up a few things, need anything?"

"Just call me when you get there. I have to see what I need and all."

"Alright then. See you in a bit."

He walks out of my room leaving me alone to finally finish. I take the bracelet out of the box again put it in the bottom drawer in my closet. This time's for real, I'm going to move on from all this. Focus on YouTube. And become the YouTuber I always planned to be. No more distractions. My phone starts ringing. I take my phone from out of my pocket and answer without even looking at the screen. Must be Bryan I guess.

"Hello?"

"....Hi Johnnie...."

I pause for a second. Can it be? I look at the screen to see the number.

"Skye?"

"How do I know you and me wont make it if we don't try? We're just stuck here in the mean time."

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

A/N: If you're reading this, you're awesome <3

Hello guys. I know this isn't the update you've been waiting for but I wanted to get something out today cause I said I would....so I hope you guys enjoyed this quick bonus chapter.

I'm going to have a new update up sometime this week. And I promise it'll be worth the wait. The next few chapters are going to be good ones..just you wait and see ;3

Thanks so much for all your love and support! It really means a lot <3 You guys really are the best <3 Much love to all of you! KBYE <3