All Of The Stars

"Back to the time you were lying next to me, I looked across and fell in love. So I took your hand back through lamp lit streets I knew, everything led back to you."

This whole week has been the best. Everything feels so right. Best thing of this week, today we all got to hang out. Just like they promised, Johnnie, Blake, Seth, and Nathan agreed on going mini golfing. Blake brought her boyfriend along so we can all be on teams and honestly we all had a great time. We went to eat afterwards and then to a movie. Best of all, no one felt uncomfortable. I mean at first it was a bit awkward, but things lightened up and they all seem to get along just fine. I'm just happy that things are good between them. And I'm just happy that things are looking great for me when the time comes for me to move back to California. I'm back at Johnnie's house. Today was pretty much our last night together. He was going back to LA tomorrow afternoon and the following day I was going back home. I wish I didn't have to go back home. I love being with him and spending time with him. Most importantly, I can make sure he's doing okay if I was here. I know that he said that he was going to work on getting better, but I can't help but worry for him.

"Hey." He throws his shirt at me. "What's bugging you?"

"What? Oh nothing. Just thinking about how much I'll miss you when you leave tomorrow."

"Don't remind me." He sits closer to me and hugs me. His body feels so cold. "It won't be long until you're here for good. The next few months will go by quick."

"You think so?" I ask pulling away from him and laying down on the bed.

"Of course. I mean you have a lot to keep you busy until you graduate." He smiles to me. "Plus don't forget that I'll be at your graduation."

I smile. "Were you being serious when you said that earlier?"

"Heck yea! Wouldn't miss it for the world." He swiftly kisses me as he lies down next to me.

"Well when I walk the field to receive my diploma, I'll be doing it for the both of us."

He chuckles. "You don't have to do that. I mean I chose to dropout. Your graduation should be all about you."

"Do you ever wish that you did finish high school?" I decide to ask.

He shakes his head. "Not really. I mean I always hated school. You know how hard it was for me. Besides that would've just been more stress added to my plate. I already have a lot going on, don't think school would've made my situation better."

I carefully stroke his cheek. He turns to look at me.

"That's something that I'm worried about."

"What? That I don't care about school?"

"No. That when I'm gone you'll..."

"Don't worry about that Skye. I told you I'm fine now."

"Are you sure?"

He puts his arm over me. "Yes. Knowing that I have an amazing girlfriend who cares so much about me makes everything better. I told you that whenever I feel like I'm going to break, I'll just call you. Not to mention that I have Bryan to look out for me too. I'm fine Skye, don't worry about me too much."

"I know. I can't help but worry, that's all."

"Well stop worrying and let's enjoy what's left of our time together."

I smile to him and give him a quick kiss. "So what do you want to do for the rest of the night."

"I have something in mind." He gets up from the bed and walks over to his closet. He comes back to bed with a different shirt on and his camera. "I need to film a video for MDE. We're doing tags and I was thinking to make a public announcement."