Figure You Out

"And I never thought the words you'd cast would hurt so much. For that, well I won't look back. And I never thought the one you trust would stab your back, I guess it's not so bad."

Yesterday was a mess of a day. But luckily today I was hanging out with Blake, Seth, and Nathan. They were on their way to my hotel to pick me up so we can check out the open house at CalArts. I showered, got dressed, and was ready for today. I haven't gotten any texts or calls from Riley. Which is good. But I haven't heard from Johnnie either. Which is upsetting. I feel so confused about the whole thing. He still likes me, that's for sure. But now I don't know after what happened. And what does he mean about thinking about what I'm getting myself into? And why is he so wrapped up about him being a rebound? He's not. But can I be wrong? Maybe he's right and I'm not handling my situation with Riley correctly. But how can I if I don't feel anything but hate? That's when I stop and think. Can this be what Johnnie felt when we broke up? Is that why he's like this? I hear a knock on my door, waking me from my thoughts.

"SKYE!!" Blake, Seth, and Nathan appear as I open the door.

"GUYS!"

They all attack me with the biggest hug ever knocking me down and bringing them down with me.

"Not my hair!" Nathan calls out.

We laugh as we get up from our embrace.

"I missed you guys like crazy! I'm so glad you're here!"

"We're so glad you're here! We haven't seen you since what the summer?" Blake says.

"Yeah it's been so long. I'm just happy you're all here already."

"We're happy too." Seth says. "But enough of that. I'm sure you know what we're waiting to hear."

I see Nathan and Seth making themselves comfortable on the bed.

"Hear what?"

"You're forgetting that you kept our dear boys out of the loop of the whole Johnnie-Riley-Skye triangle that's been going on." Blake says as she takes a seat on the bed with them.

"Plus we want to know what went so far since..." Nathan grins while tapping the side of his neck. Seth also looks amused.

"Wait what?" I walk over to the bathroom and look at the mirror. Shit how did I not notice? It's a small hickey. God dammit. I rub on it as I go back outside and look in my bag for some concealer.

"So what exactly happened wild one? I'm sure lots." Seth asks with amusement.

"Well what do you want to know first? How it all started? About yesterday?"

"Everything!" Nathan says. "I'm sure we can wait to hear the deets from yesterday until we hear the full story!"

"Well make yourself comfortable cause this is a long story."

"Don't make it too long. Open house is in 3 hours." Blake says.

"Fine. It's going to be a 3 hour long story."

While I started telling them everything that's happened since November we went to a diner to have breakfast. I told them everything that happened between Johnnie and I. Everything that happened with Riley after he found out about his existence. The double date thing, Playlist, everything. I even told them about Riley becoming distant. The times he would act weird and out of it. I told them about my fight with Adri, my breakup with Riley, and my nervous breakdown of the whole thing. It's been stressful and unexpected. That's when I told them about what happened yesterday. Not to mention Riley forever bugging me with calls and texts since I got here. And Johnnie not calling or texting me since yesterday. It's just one big mess.