•2•

"No! I said sea blue not royal blue!" I yell into the phone.
Tom comes up behind me as I sit on the sofa, grabbing my ponytail roughly and yanking my head to the side. He trails his lips along my jawline, and I try to keep my composure enough to get the job on the phone done.
"I want the sea blue samples by Wednesday. No excuses." I say.
Tom grabs the phone from my hand, and puts it to his ear.
"Mrs. Holland will call you back." He says, and hangs up the phone, throwing it across the room.
"Tom!" I groan, but my anger quickly subsides as his fingers wrap around my throat, and he stands in front of me with a lusty look in his eyes.
"Are you having an attitude?" He asks.
"No sir." I answer quietly.
He lightens the pressure around my neck, and moves his thumb across my lips, pushing it into my mouth. I suck obediently, and he gives me an approving hum.
"Look how quickly you go from taking charge to obeying like a fucking puppy." He mutters, yanking his thumb from my mouth.
He unbuttons his pants, and pulls them down, followed by his boxers and his erection springs up. He pumps himself a few times, and grabs me by my jaw harshly.
"I'm gonna fuck your face." He whispers in my ear.
He stands up straight and I grab his dick, wrapping my lips around it. He lets out a groan and I slowly move up and down, running my tongue over the tip each time. I go all the way down, taking all of him into my mouth until I gag on him.
"That's it, take my big cock in that pretty little mouth." He says.
He grabs my ponytail once again, and starts to guide my head faster, the most gorgeous sounds leaving his lips as I work him closer and closer. He slams himself into me, fucking my face with no ease or grace, just pure horny aggression. I gag on him several times, but control it as much as I can. Tears leave the corners of my eyes from me desperately trying to not choke.
"Such a mess, just for me." He says breathily, watching the eyeliner slowly drip down my cheeks from the tears.
"Gonna come baby girl." He grunts, and quickly I feel a warm stream of liquid squirt down my throat, and his movements slow.
"God fucking- oh fuck." He grunts, letting himself finish. "You better fucking swallow."
He pulls from my mouth slowly, and I swallow every last drop of him. He grasps my chin, pulling my face up to look at him.
"Let me see." He says.
I open my mouth, showing my obedience. He smiles, and pets his hand down the side of my face.
"Such a good girl.. suck my cock so well." He praises, and kisses my forehead. "Thank you."
"My pleasure, sir." I smile.
He pulls up his pants, getting himself resituated and I go into the bathroom, rinsing out my mouth. My jaw will definitely hurt later, but I really don't care because seeing Tom like that is so worth it.
___
I pick up the house a bit, and by pick up the house I mean that I pick up the few pieces of dirty laundry and random dishes. Tom hired us a housekeeper so we could focus solely on work, which has been a life saver since neither of us can stand laundry and dishes.
There's a knock on the door and it opens, Sam walking in with my favorite little brown eyed girl. Of all people, I definitely knew Sam would be the first to settle down and have a family. Harry is too much of a partier, Tom and I take things slow, and Haz and Stassie already have enough drama as it is.
"Hello miss Evangeline!" I greet my sweet niece with a big hug.
"Hi auntie Lia." She smiles.
"Did I hear my little turtle walk through the door?" Tom asks as he walks into the room.
"Uncle Tom!" Evangeline yells happily, running across the room to him.
He lifts her up in his arms, spinning her in a circle which makes her giggle.
"Please no soda and have her in bed by nine." Sam says.
"He didn't say no milkshakes!" Tom announces and Evangeline cheers.
"I'll have her in bed by 8:30, promise." I assure Sam.
Someone's gotta be the adult in this relationship and it's definitely not Tom.
"Thanks guys." Sam says. "I'll see you later Eva!"
"Bye daddy!" She waves.
Sam leaves, and Tom sets Evangeline down.
"Alright, how about we get started on those milkshakes?" He says and she claps her hands.
"Yes!"
They walk into the kitchen and I trail loosely behind them, my heart practically melting when Eva grabs Toms hand as they walk.
"Alright we've got vanilla, chocolate, and cookie dough." He says, looking in the freezer.
"Chocolate!" Eva says.
"Obviously chocolate!" He exclaims.
I pull out the blender, and all the toppings, putting them on the island top. Evangeline pulls over a stool, and stands on it to be high enough to reach. I open the blender and Tom starts scooping the chocolate ice cream in.
"I think that's enough what do you think?" He says jokingly to her after only putting one scoop in.
"No its not Uncle Tom!" Eva giggles.
Oh my heart.. it always hurts with happiness when I watch the two together.
Tom finishes scooping in the ice cream and milk, blending it up. Eva and I pick out our sprinkles and candy to top it off, and of course she went with the unicorn sprinkles they Tom got just for her. She has a big obsession with unicorns, it's her theme for everything.
"Alright here you go." I say, squirting the whip cream onto her milkshake and letting her sprinkle her own toppings on.
She hops down from the stool, and I hand her the cup to take to the table. She walks slowly and carefully, making sure not to spill. She's so adorable.
"You're not putting any whip cream?" I ask as Tom starts drinking his.
"I'll just eat it off you later." He says quietly with a smirk.
"You're disgusting." I mutter, and walk off.
That's the fun thing about people or children being here, I can be as big of a brat as I want and there's nothing he can do about it.
"Hey Eva, want to go to the mall tomorrow?" I ask her and she grins widely.
"Yes!" She says. "I want a new unicorn!"
"What are you gonna use to buy that?" Tom teases her as he sits across the table.
Eva looks to me with confusion, not understanding why in the world he would ask her that.
She jumps up from her seat, and walks to the other side where Tom is sitting.
"Wallet please." She puts her hand out and I hold back the laughter that's dying to come out.
Tom takes out his wallet from his pocket, setting it in her hand. She opens it up and looks through it, finding the black credit card.
"This." She says, holding it up to his face.
"I wonder who taught her that." Tom says, looking to me.
Evangeline and I look to each other and shrug, I've taught her well. We use uncle Toms credit card, and we don't tell him. That's the motto.
"It's okay Uncle Tom, you've got enough to share. Daddy says you're a spoiled rich guy." She says and she grabs her milkshake, finishing off the last of it.
"Oh yeah? What else does your daddy say about me?" Tom asks.
"Alright why don't we go watch Barbie!" I encourage, stopping the conversation that I just know will end in an argument between Tom and Sam.
Eva runs off to the main room and Tom scoffs.
"I was just curious!" He says.
"Don't start drama with your brother through his daughter." I laugh, and move towards the main room to turn on Barbie for Evangeline.
Tom and Eva watch the show and color in her unicorn coloring books together. He is so soft and sweet with kids, and he doesn't care anymore who sees. He may be a bit of a dick at work, but at home with our niece? He's one of the biggest teddy bears I know.
I can't wait to have kids with him. He's going to love them so much.. he will make an amazing dad.