•35•

•Amelia's POV•

Last night was... crazy.
To be completely honest, I didn't realize that I was being touchy and flirty with Michael. I think I was just really happy to see him after so many years and got carried away. Tom definitely taught me my lesson though, in the very best way. I love when he gets rough and calls me his little slut. The way he grabbed my hair and shoved himself into my mouth.. it was so hot. It almost makes me want to be bad more often, but I enjoy my pleasure way too much. I love that side of him, but I hated not getting my own orgasm.

"Tommy." I say softly, kissing his temple.
He hums, grabbing my body and pulling me to lay on top of him. I happily snuggle my face into his neck, kissing his warm skin. I love him so much.
"Good morning." He mumbles.
"I'm sorry for touching Michael.." I apologize.
Although it wasn't too big of a deal and Tom probably didn't actually care all that much, he still needs to know that I respect him and if something makes him uncomfortable I won't do it. He always makes sure to distance himself from other girls, and I need to do the same.
"It's okay baby, I love you." He says and kisses my head.
"I love you too."

Haz and Stass went out and got all of us breakfast, bringing it back to our room so we could all eat together. It's so cool staying in a resort alone with no other people or staff. It's like a gigantic mansion. Stass and I sit out on the balcony, looking out at the beach. It's such a gorgeous view, I can't wait to read reviews and see what people think of it.
"So how's the pregnancy life treating you?" She asks.
"I mean.. we're three weeks in so I know the symptoms won't start for another week or so.. but I feel like it's going to be easy." I shrug.
"I can't believe you're actually having a baby.. it feels like just yesterday we were living in our tiny little apartment together, partying and barely scraping by.. now I'm engaged and you're going to be a mum." She shakes her head in disbelief. "Scary isn't it? Growing up?"
I smile, looking in through the sliding glass door at our boys.
"Yeah.. It's worth it though." I say.

We all head out to the beach for the day since the weather is pretty nice. There's not too many people out here, but enough to make me a bit uncomfortable in my bathing suit. I'm not fatter from my pregnancy yet, but just knowing that I am pregnant kind of kills my confidence. I don't know why I think I can't be pregnant and look good at the same time, but it just feels weird wearing a bathing suit with a baby in my stomach.
"Look at my sexy ass wife." Tom comments as he slaps my butt, making me jump.
"Thomas." I scold. "There's people around."
"I know, exactly why I let them know who you belong to." He smirks cockily.
I let my eyes wander his body. I never get tired of looking at his sculpted frame, he literally looks like a god.
"If you keep looking at me like that I'm gonna have to take you right here." He warns.
I divert my eyes back up to meet his, and he gives me an approving smile.
"Good girl."

We watch Haz and Stass play in the water as we sit in the sun. They're going to be so cute when they get married. Their relationship is my biggest accomplishment. Tom looks around, and turns to me, placing his hand on my thigh.
"No ones around." He states, grabbing my  knee and pulling it to the side to open my legs.
"Tom.. what are you doing?" I ask.
"Having some fun." He shrugs, discreetly running his fingers over my bathing suit.
I let out a sharp breath, my eyes darting to him. He gives me a flirty smirk, obviously enjoying how easily we could get caught.
"Tom if someone sees I'm going to kill you." I warn.
"No ones going to see." He states. "And drop the attitude."
I decide to just lay back, and enjoy the moment. No one is around, it's fine, and his fingers feel so damn good..
He abruptly removes his touch, and I look to him before realizing why.
"The fuck is he doing here." He groans.
Well there goes my epic beach orgasm..

Michael walks down the beach in our direction, his shirt off and way too short shorts. Tom is definitely not going to like him coming around.
"Hey guys!" He calls, getting closer to us.
"Hi Michael." I say nicely. "How'd you know we were here?"
"I know how much you love the beach." He comments.
I can already see how much Tom is having to hold back his irritation. He normally doesn't get like this when other guys are around but something about Michael just doesn't sit right with him. I can tell.
"If I'm honest I came here hoping I'd see you, it's been a while. Wanted to hang out with you before you go." He says.
And that's when Toms hand possessively grips my thigh, trying to mark his territory.
"Well how nice.." he mutters. "Lia and I were just about to go grab some drinks from the bar."
"Baby.. I'm pregnant." I remind him.
"It's alright, you go ahead. I can keep her company." Michael offers.
Tom internally groans, and looks between us before standing up and heading over to the hut not too far down the beach.

Michael sits down next to me, and gives me a smile.
"I don't think your boyfriend likes me very much." He says.
"Husband." I correct him.
"Ah.." he nods. "Didn't realize how grown up you were now."
"Well, it's not just me. Haz and Stassie are engaged." I shrug.
"Remember when we thought we were going to get married?" He laughs.
"Yeah.. forever ago." I laugh along with him.
My eyes glance over to the bar, seeing Tom watching intently as he drinks his beer. Something about him always looking out for me just makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. I can always count on him to protect me like it's his life mission.
"I miss you. I miss being little and being best friends." He smiles.
"Yeah.. being an adult is scary." I nod.
"Well you're handling it amazingly. You turned out better than the rest of us."
"Thanks." I smile.

"Alright my love are you ready to go?" Tom asks, now suddenly standing above me.
"Yeah I guess.." I sigh. We just got here not too long ago. I really wanted to stay longer but I know he's uncomfortable with Michael and quite honestly, I am too.
"Really? You just got here." Michael says and my eyes widen.
"How did you know I just got here?.." I ask.
"I uhm, I was just-"
"Are you following my wife around?" Tom questions.
"Well it's not like that.. I just didn't have your cell phone number so I waited outside the hotel until I saw you leaving.." He explains and I look to Tom, completely creeped out. That's not normal. Maybe it's just because of everything that happened with Derek, but it's so scary thinking he just sat outside waiting for me then followed me here.
Just what I need. More crazy men with their eyes set on me.
"Let me be as clear as possible." Tom starts. "If I catch you stalking my wife again, you're dead."