•42•

Warning: if degradation makes you uncomfy, just skip this whole damn chapter.

Also I didn't have time to spell check so I'm sorry if there's any errors. Enjoy!

I walk into the dining room, seeing Tom sitting at the end of the table with a beer in his hand. He watches out the window at the dark sky and pouring down rain, but as the floor creeks beneath my feet he looks up at me.
"Did you enjoy that little show? Turning our friends against me?" He questions.
I watch as he drinks the beer, keeping direct eye contact with me. Damn.. I love when he looks at me like this.
"No.." I answer correctly.
"It's my turn to enjoy a show." He stands to his feet, and starts walking down the hallway. I stand there in complete confusion, not quite sure what is going to happen.

Tom walks back in the room, the familiar remote controlled vibe in his hand. Oh god.. I know exactly where this is going. When he said he wanted to watch a show, he meant it. He walks up to me, his fingers gripping the waistband of my leggings to slip his hand inside, placing the vibe in my panties. He pulls the remote from his pocket, and holds it up to me with a smirk.
"I think we need to go get some food from the market." He says. "Come on let's go."
This is going to be nerve wracking.. but fun.

We walk out to the car, and Tom pulls out his phone. Before I can even come to the realization of what he is doing, I feel a strong vibration coming from my panties and I jump slightly.
"Now I'll let that slide, but you can't act like that in the store my love. Be the good girl I know you are." He encourages.
"Yes sir."

We get to the market and Tom holds my hand as we walk in, his phone sitting in this other hand. I can see just how excited he is to use it. Luckily it's later in the evening now, so there's not too many people in the market. This is quite literally humiliating, which is exactly why he's doing it. He felt humiliated when our friends took my side, and now he's just paying back the favor.
"We're going to get things to make cupcakes with Evangeline tomorrow." He informs me.
"Okay then we're definitely getting the pink cupcake mix." I say, grabbing the box. "Pink cupcakes are the be- fuck."
I stop mid sentence, taking a deep breath as Tom turns up the vibe.
"I'm going to have so much fun with you tonight." He whispers in my ear, grabbing the cupcake mix from my hand and throws it into the basket.

We head over to the sprinkles, and I see two older women down the aisle. I give Tom a warning look, and he simply gives me a cocky smirk. He hates me. I spot the unicorn sprinkles that we always try to keep in the pantry for Eva, and I grab a couple packs. I then look over to the edible glitter and start picking out a few colors. A sudden strong wave of vibrations begin and I grip the container of glitter in my hand tightly, and bite my lip to contain any noise from leaving my mouth. Tom watches with amusement, and way too slowly lowers the intensity. I cough, and the ladies look over at me. I shoot them a quick smile and practically drag Tom out of the isle.
"I hate you." I say.
"You love me." He grins.

We move to the check out, the two older women from the aisle in front of us, and a married couple behind us. I feel a small buzz and my head whips to look at Tom. No way he's fucking doing this while we're around this many people.
"You better fucking stop." I whisper to him.
"Drop the attitude." He warns.
It's gets to be our turn, and the checker begins scanning all our items.
"How is your day doing?" She asks.
"G-" my words are cut off by the vibe being turned on full speed. "Good. It's good." I mutter out.
The woman gives me a weird look, but quickly moves on from my slight stutter. I squeeze my legs together, trying so hard to control myself. He has it up way too high.. and if he keeps it going at this speed I'm going to come before we can get back to the car. Tom swipes his card, taking his stupid fucking time to punch in his card number. God I hate him right now.
"Perfect, have a wonderful night." The woman nods to us and I move quickly out of the store. Well, as quick as I can when I'm about to come.

I pull at the car handle to get in, but it's locked.
"Fucking unlock it." I say.
Tom shakes his head at me, setting the bag on top of the car and grabbing my hips, pushing me against the door.
"Don't fucking talk to me like that." He warns.
"Tommy please I'm going to come." I whine.
"Then come." He says quietly.
I start to feel myself getting way too worked up, and I try so hard not to moan but a small noise comes from my mouth. Toms hand instantly moves from my hip to cover my lips, muffling the sounds that inevitably come out as I reach my high. My legs go weak, but his strong arm holds me up.
"That's it my little whore, falling apart in public. How embarrassing.." he hums in my ear.

I breath heavily, trying to regain my balance as I come back to reality. As soon as my eyes open, they're met by his dark brown ones, and his dirty little smirk.
"Now.." he grabs my chin, making sure that I'm paying attention. "If you ever talk to me like that again, I'm taking you over my knee."
He opens the door for me, and I get in without another word.

•Toms Pov•
We walk into the house and I set all my things down. As soon as my hands are empty, Lia grabs them and pulls me to kiss her. I smirk into the kiss, knowing just how horny she is. How cute.. she thinks she's going to get fucked tonight after what a brat she was today.

I move past her, headed into the kitchen to grab a beer. She follows behind me like a puppy, obviously desperate for attention. I grab my beer, completely ignoring her and go back to the main room to sit on the sofa.
"Tommy." She speaks up.
"What?" I say, acting as if I'm completely clueless as to what she wants right now.
"Fuck me.. please."
I grab the remote, turning on the game.
"No."
She groans in irritation and I grab her arm, pulling her down onto my lap.
"You want to get off? Grind my leg baby. Cause I'm busy watching the game." I say.
She huffs, but doesn't give up. She sits her pretty little ass down, straddling my thigh.

"You dirty little slut, can't even wait for me to watch the game." I shake my head at her as her hips begin to move. "Just so fucking desperate all the time."
"I want your cock so bad sir." She whimpers.
"Well you don't fucking get it." I say harshly.
Her hands grasp to my shoulders as she draws circles with her hips. I watch her intently, loving every look and every sound. My perfect girl. She looks so good rubbing herself on me like this.
"Tommy it feels so good.."
"I know baby.."

Her lip catches between her teeth and her hand slides into her panties, rubbing herself as she grinds on me.
"So fucking pathetic." I say, wrapping my fingers around her throat. "Who does that little pussy belong to?"
"You sir." She moans.
"Just my little fuck doll.." I hum.
I stick my thumb into her mouth, and she sucks it as her hips speed up, obviously very close to her second orgasm of the evening. She gives me puppy dog eyes, practically begging for my permission to come.
"Make a mess on me pretty girl."
She cries out, hitting her orgasm with a bang. I grab her hips to help her movements, and watching as her eyes flutter closed.
"Look at me baby, look at me while you come." I say.
Her eyes open, and stare directly into mine as she comes down, panting as her hips slow.
"Such a good girl." I praise her.
I grab the back of her head gently, making her rest down on my shoulder. I hug her into my chest, kissing her head. "You did so good."