•19•

It feels like my body has failed me.
I'm supposed to be able to get pregnant, carry our baby, and give birth. Yet I can't. I'm so fucking angry with myself and I can't help it. Deep down I know it's no ones fault but I just blame myself.
"Hey, come here." Tom says to me from the sofa.
I walk over to him, and he pulls me down onto his lap, his hands running over my thighs.
"Look at me." He mutters, putting his finger under my chin to lift my gaze. "It's okay."
I feel the lump in my throat form, and tears well in my eyes.
"It's not okay." I shake my head. "I want to have your baby Tom. You deserve a baby."
"All I need is you." He says, and wipes my tears away with his thumb.
"But you deserve a family." I sniffle.
"You are my family." He smiles.
He kisses the tip of my nose, and pulls me in to hug me. How did I get so lucky to find a man who loves me the way Tom does? I will forever be in debt to Haz for introducing me to the greatest man on this planet.
"I love you, a whole bunch." He grins, and kisses my lips.
I would die for this man.
"I love you too."
His lips trail down my jawline slowly, making chills run down my body. I feel his warm fingertips underneath the hem of my shirt, and they slowly reach around to unclasp my bra.
"I haven't even started the pills yet, this won't give us a baby." I say.
"I know." He states. "I'm doing this because I love you."
My lip turns up into a smile, and he grabs my chin, kissing me passionately. I grab the hem of my shirt, and pull it over my head. My bra falls down my body and I throw it across the room with the top.
Toms much more gentle and slow tonight than he normally is, and I love it. His hands reach up my skirt, rubbing over the tops of my thighs.
"Makin it easy for me in these cute little skirts baby." He smirks.
"Please.." I breathe out.
His brown eyes gazing into mine makes me so needy, but I can tell by the look he's giving me that he will be taking his time tonight.
"Worked up so soon? Slow down." He says and a pitiful whine leaves my lips, moving my hips against him.
"If you insist.." he hums, and moves my panties to the side, slowly moving his fingers against me. When I say slowly, I mean so painfully slow I start to make the movements myself, rubbing myself on his fingers.
He watches me with amusement, loving how much I need his touch. Teasing me and making me beg for it is his favorite thing. He never passes up an opportunity to hear me beg and plead.
"What do you want?" He asks me.
"I want to feel you inside of me." I whisper.
"Yeah? You want that?" He smirks but before I can answer his fingers push into me, making my head fall to his shoulder. I grind myself on his fingers, but it's not enough. I want him.
"Wanna feel your cock." I mumble.
He pulls his fingers from me, and I frown. That is until I see he's unbuttoning his pants, and I move from his lap, pulling them off of him hastily. He lets out a small chuckle at my speed, and pants his lap.
"Come ride me baby." He smiles.
He plays with his cock as I climb on top of him, connecting my lips to his roughly. His tongue slips into my mouth and I moan into the kiss. I slowly lower myself down on his cock, gasping. He giggles against my lips at my reaction, and pecks me once more before moving his hands to grasp my hips. He helps me move up and down on his lap, feeling every inch of him inside of me.
He looks in my eyes as I ride him, a small smile curving on his face as my lip catches between my teeth. His hand grabs my ass, giving it a light slap.
"That's it pretty girl, nice and slow." He hums in my ear.
His fingers rub against my clit, making the pleasure even more intense. I can't help but speed up my movements. The sound of our skin clapping together fills the room. He grunts, and starts to buck his hips up to meet my movements halfway. His fingers work me closer and closer to my orgasm, and I can tell he is close too. We both moan, all of our sounds echoing through the oversized main room until we both hit our highs, falling into pure bliss. Tom quickly connects his lips to mine, lovingly kissing me as we ride it out. I whimper at the sensitivity as my orgasm passes, and our movements come to a halt.
"Thank you for that baby." He mumbles in between kisses.
I go to move off of him, and sit at his side. He grabs the blanket off the back of the sofa, putting it over our half naked bodies. I snuggle into his side and he wraps his arm around me.
"We're not gonna get much living room sex once we have a kid." He giggles.
"We're not gonna get much sex at all." I joke. "Which is odd since that's what our relationship was built on."
"I did not think that day when we stood in your kitchen about to fuck that we'd end up here, married, ready to have a baby.." he shakes his head. "You changed me."
"In a good way?" I question.
"In a great way." He smiles.
"I'm glad I listened to Haz and came to meet you." I say, looking back on the one decision that quite literally changed my life.
"Im thankful for that every single day." He says, and pulls me in even closer.
We stay like that for a while, just enjoying each other's company.

•Harrison's Pov•
"Alright, just one more time." I encourage as Stassie sits on the side of the bed. Her goal is to be able to stand for five seconds by tomorrow evening, and she's really struggling. It breaks me.. seeing her in so much pain. She was working with the nurses, but I know she always does so much better when I'm around, even if she doesn't know it anymore.
"I cant." She says.
"Yes you can Stass. You can." I say, and take her hands.
I look into her pretty eyes, that are so worn out and dull. She doesn't deserve this..
She squeezes my hands, and stands to her feet, but quickly sits back down again. She starts to cry, and I instantly let go of her hands and wrap them around her, careful not to hurt her.
"I can't do this." She cries. "I want it to stop!"
"I'm so sorry sweet girl." I whisper, and kiss her head.
This hurts so much, seeing her in so much pain. The doctors said recovery would be difficult.. I just never realized how bad it would actually be.
"I want to remember you.." she says quietly.
"Believe me, I want you to remember me too. More than anything."
"It seemed like we were really in love." She sighs.
"We were." I smile. "We are.."
"And if I don't get my memory back?" She asks.
"I'll love you. Just as I always have. Just as I always will."