•37•

I wake up, the Florida sun shining in my eyes through the sheer white curtains. I watch as my boy sleeps, and I really just want him to wake up already so we can talk about yesterday. We pretended everything was fine and fucked, but everything is not fine. He was genuinely upset yesterday and I need to know why. We don't fight.. but yesterday? It felt like he was mad at me.. I don't want him to be mad at me.

"Tommy." I whisper, but he doesn't budge.
I see his phone light up, and I glance over at it, wondering who could possibly be texting him. The lawyer? George? His mum? It won't hurt to look.. I reach over, grabbing his phone. I don't know why I feel the need to snoop right now but.. I just do. I press his thumb to the screen to unlock it and pull the last texts up. From Kylie... who the fuck is Kylie?!
"What are you doing love?" He says, making me jump and drop the phone to the bed.
"I uh- I was just- I-" I struggle to find my words, knowing that I've been caught snooping. Way to go Lia.
"Have I given you a reason not to trust me?" He questions genuinely.
"No." I answer. "Tom.. who's Kylie?"
He lets out a light laugh, shaking his head at me.
"So you went through my texts?" He asks.
"Yeah.." I nod.
"Seriously? We're married Lia! We have a baby on the way!" He raises his voice at me. "I can't believe you don't trust me!"
"It's not that I don't trust you." I state. "But it is weird that some girl I don't know is texting you!"

He stands from the bed, pacing the room with irritation. What is going on with him?!
"You can't just go through my phone Lia!" He exclaims.
"Why not? What are you hiding?" I ask.
"Are you kidding?! Do you hear yourself right now! You're being ridiculous!"
I feel upset settle in my body. He doesn't ever talk to me with this voice..
"Well after how you acted yesterday-"
"Yesterday?" He cuts me off. "Yesterday I was upset because the dude who was your first love or some shit showed up and you wanted him around! That's what went on yesterday!"
Oh..
"Tom it's not like that.. I just felt bad for pushing him away." I shake my head.
"Well you shouldn't. You're my wife and if someone is so obviously into you the way he is then you should want to push them away!" He explains.
I get it.. I'd feel the same way if some girl came around and had the childhood chemistry with him the way Michael and I had.
"Okay.. I get it." I say. "No more Michael. I'm sorry I made you feel that way.."
he sighs, giving me sympathetic eyes as he walks over to the bed, sitting next to me. His hands grab my face, and he kisses my forehead.
"I'm sorry for yelling at you.." he apologizes.
"It's okay bub." I say.

I still can't help but wonder who the fuck Kylie is.. would it be terrible if I asked? Probably. Am I going to ask again anyways? Yes.
"Tom.. I just really need to know.." I trail off, hoping he will understand.
He sighs, grabbing his phone.
"Kylie and her husband make custom cribs. I know you wanted one that looked like yours from when you were a baby, so I sent them a picture and they're building a replica." He explains, and my heart warms.
This is the sweetest thing he's ever done for me..
"Baby.. are you crying?" He asks with a small laugh.
I move my finger to wipe under my eye, realizing I am crying. Why the hell am I crying?
He giggles, pulling me into him.
"I think the pregnancy hormones have arrived." He says.
Wonderful. Just wonderful. I'm going to be a cryer. He kisses my face all over, and I catch his lips with mine, biting his lip.

"If you didn't have to meet with the marketing team I'd keep you in bed all day long." He whispers in my ear. "And I'd have so much fun playing with you, making you whimper.."
I feel butterflies in my belly, and I dare to lift my gaze to look in his fiery brown eyes. Oh god.. I need him. Now. I guess the heightened sex drive is here too.
"We have some time.." I suggest.
Almost instantly Tom connects his lips to mine roughly, his tongue slipping in and out of the kiss. His hands grip my hips and I lay back, pulling at his hair as he kisses me.
"Gonna get something." He mutters, pulling away to walk over to his suitcase.
I watch as he pulls out a ball gag and a purple vibe. He gives me a smile, making me sit up. His thumb runs over my bottom lip and he kisses it softly.
"Gonna strap you in babygirl." He says quietly, and my lips spread as he straps the gag around my head. He grabs my hair, gripping it tightly and getting that dominating look in his eyes.

My pajama shorts are stripped off and his lips press to my thighs, taking his sweet time making his way up. I whimper as he gets closer, but the gag muffles my sounds. He turns on the vibe and the vibration sound is definitely not quiet. He brought the biggest and best one.
"Good thing I gagged you, I'm about to make you scream." He says, pressing the vibratory against me. I I rub myself up against it with desperation, causing Tom to hold my hips down with his free hand.
"Patience darling."
I fall into pure bliss, that is until the door swings open.

"Hey guys I got breakfast- oh my god!" Haz screams, frantically covering his eyes. Tom is quick to throw the blanket over me and I reach up, unstrapping the stupid gag.
"Oh my god." Stassie giggles, a lot more amused than Haz is.
"Why are you guys like this?!" Haz says in a very high pitched voice. "Why can't you just have normal sex?!"
"Let them have their fun!" Stass scolds, grabbing the food from Haz and setting it on the table for us. "I love this for you by the way."
"Yes, thank you Stass, you can go now." I say with embarrassment.
"Okay but can you send me the link to that vibrator it sounds really strong.." she asks and I put my hands over my face.
"Stassie, I mean this in the nicest way possible." Tom starts. "Get the hell out so I can finish what I started."
"Yeah of course- have fun!" She giggles and leaves the room with a very traumatized Haz.

Tom and I both start laughing uncontrollably. The look on Haz's face was the best thing I've ever seen in my life.
"Alright okay- serious now. I'm gonna fuck you." He nods to himself, but I can't help the continuing laughter. He groans, wiping the smile off his face. He sticks his fingers in my mouth, making me shut up quickly.
"That's it, be my obedient little pet." He smirks. "Suck."
I suck on his fingers, and I can see just how happy it makes him to have me obey.
"Now.. let's see how many orgasms I can give my girl."

A/N: thank u to whoever gave me the idea of Haz walking in, that was fun to write😂