•6•

I walk into the main room, seeing Haz is still slumped on the sofa, awake but a mess. He's heart broken.. Poor thing. I can't even begin to imagine what he's going through right now. Tom stands at my side, taking in the same sight.
"I've got this." He says.
He walks over to the sofa, sitting down at Haz's side.
"Hey mate how're you feeling?" He asks.
"I miss her." Haz mutters and I frown at the pain in his voice.
"Fuck girls man." Tom says.
He quickly turns around to me mouthing 'not you' but I still glare at him.
"But Stassie was perfect."
"No girl is perfect." Tom says, once again turning back to me and mouthing a 'except you'
I smile, walking over to the two boys and sitting between them.
"Do you want me to go talk to her?" I ask.
"Yes please." Haz nods.
I make a deal with Haz, he goes to work and I go to see Stassie. I'm pretty sure that's the only way I was able to get him in a suit and tie, but I know he needs it. Haz always feels better when he's distracted with a project. I get ready for the day, and head out to Stassies house.
I need to try really hard not to pick sides, but that's difficult when growing up I've always taken Haz's side no matter who is on the other end. I love Stassie, but Haz is my friendship soulmate and I will never ever turn my back on him. If she did something wrong, I'm going to tell her.
I pull up to the house, and my eyes widen when I see her opening the door, letting a guy in. Holy shit.. she couldn't be cheating on Haz.. could she? Is that why all of this is happening? If there's someone else she should have just said so and not put Haz through all of this shit.
I know I should leave.. I should leave and act like I never saw anything.
But of course my commitment to Haz is going to push me to do anything and everything to protect him. So I get out of my car and walk up to the front door. I grab the handle, trying to quietly open it but it's locked. That's not a good sign.. she doesn't lock the door.
"God Dammit" I mutter, going around to the side of the house.
I see her kitchen window is open, and get a very dumb idea.
"I'm gonna regret this." I sigh, and grab the edge of the window, pulling myself through.
I jump down from the counter, my feet stomping loudly on the ground and my hand flies over my mouth as if the sound is coming from my mouth.
Luckily a few seconds pass and it doesn't seem like she heard me. I quietly step through the kitchen, towards the staircase. This is a new low for me. Could I go to jail for this? Probably.
My phone starts ringing, and I frantically scramble to grab it from my pocket, but it only makes things worse when I drop it to the ground.
"Fuck." I say, seeing the screen shattered.
"Lia?!" Stass exclaims as she walks into the room. "What the hell? How did you get in?"
"I uhm.. I climbed through the window." I say quietly.
"This is fucking insane! Get out!" She yells and I lift my brow.
"Why? What are you hiding?" I ask.
"Are you kidding?" She laughs.
"No I'm not. I saw you let a guy in." I state.
Her mouth drops, and I can't help but wonder why she's acting so secretive. I get it, it's crazy that I climbed through her window but come on! Why is she acting like this?!
"You have five seconds to get out of my house." She says in complete seriousness.
"Stassie what is going on?" I ask.
"Out. Now." She says sternly.
Wow..
"Fine." I shake my head, and leave without another word.
•Toms Pov•
I walk down the hall to give Lias assistant some papers. As I walk up to his desk, I see two photos of Lia in less than appropriate dresses sitting on his desk. Why the fuck does George have photos of her?!
"George." I catch his attention.
"Yes Mr. Holland." He says, looking at me.
"Do you want to explain why you have photos of my wife?" I question.
"Oh this isn't what it looks like." He shakes his head.
"It looks like you're staring at my wife half naked." I state.
"Sir all due respect, I don't think of Mrs. Holland in any way other than my boss. She asked me to pick a dress for the grand opening party at the golf course next week." He informs me.
I still think he's gawking over my girl but I guess it's not his fault. She's the one who told him to do it.
"Send her to my office when she gets in." I say.
"Yes sir." He nods, and gets back to work.
I take the photos, headed back to my office. My girl looks so damn good but I'm pissed she would give these photos to another man. The dresses barely cover her ass and one of them is so low cut she might as well not even be wearing a top.
Soon enough, my office door opens and I see my wife walk into the room.
"Lock the door." I say plainly, clearing off my desk.
She knows she's in trouble. She knows exactly what's going on. I can tell by the way she locks the door, and cowers as she walks over to me.
"Take your pants off." I command.
"Tom were at work." She says almost as a whisper.
"Does it look like I care?"
She slowly takes her pants off, and I move her to sit on my desk, my hands resting on her knees to spread her legs apart.
"What did I do sir?" She asks.
I remain silent as I unlock our special drawer, pulling out the pink vibrator I bought the other day. She watches intently as I turn it on, walking back over to her.
I can tell she's a bit confused, she thinks the vibrator is a reward, and normally it is. Not today though..
I press the pink bullet against her, making her let out a long relieving breath. That relief won't last long though. This is going to be lots of fun.
My hand moves the vibrator over her, barely slipping it inside of her before pulling back out, and repeating the action. I can tell by the way she works her hips against it, that she's getting herself worked up.
"Tommy it feels so good." She moans.
Perfect.
I wiggle the vibrating bullet over her rapidly, working her closer and closer to the edge. Her mouth falls open, and just as her head falls back I rip it away from her, completely ruining the pure bliss that she was about to experience.
"What was that for?!" She asks with upset.
"Let me make this very clear, darling." I say, grabbing her pony tail to pull her head back. "I don't ever want to see your body being looked at by another man again. Understood?"
"Fuck you." She says.
I let out a breathy laugh, and throw the vibrator to the ground, grabbing at my belt to undo it.
"What are you doing?" She asks.
"Do you not want me to fuck you?" I ask.
"Well.. of course I do." she trails off.
I pull my pants down, and instantly ram into her full force which makes her yelp. I slam myself in and out of her quickly, my fingers wrapping around her neck, placing pressure to drive her crazy.
"Fuck!" She can't help but gasp at the force. "Tommy they're going to hear us."
"That'd be humiliating huh baby? Just like when you fucking disobey me and give out photos of yourself." I grunt, watching as she starts to fall into her high. "You better fucking scream."
"Tommy-" she whines loudly, biting her lip in a desperate effort to remain quiet.
"That's it baby, let them know who makes you feel this good." I mumble in her ear, kissing her neck.
"Oh my god I'm so close-" she manages to get out before we're both overcome by our orgasms at the same time, the sound of me fucking her filling the room. It's no secret now what we're doing in here, and that's just what I wanted. Everyone will know just how good I fuck her, and that no one could ever make her feel as good as I do.
I pull out of her, and she rests her head against mine, breathing heavily.
"Could you guys keep it down in there?!" We hear Haz yell from outside the door, and Amelia blushes with embarrassment.
"You humiliated me, I humiliated you. We're even." I state.