•17•

"Stassie.. baby.. it's me." Haz says, grabbing her hand.
The doctor nods Tom over, and he moves to stand at my side.
"Do you recognize him?" She asks.
Stass looks Tom up and down, then shakes her head no silently.
Oh my god.. she doesn't even recognize Tom?
"My head hurts.." she mutters.
"We will give you some space." Dr. Miller says. "How about we all go out into the hall."
Haz hesitantly let's go of his grasp on Stass, and we walk out into the hallway.
"She just woke up, anesthesia can have some lingering effects on memory and should fade off by tomorrow, there also could just be some swelling. Don't stress her out over it, just let her get some rest, remind her who you are in a calm way, and assure her that everything is okay." She explains.
"What are the chances that her memory doesn't come back?" Haz asks.
"That only happens in twelve percent of cases." She says. "Over all though, she's doing great. Don't worry too much."
"Okay.. thank you." Tom nods.
"I'll come check on her in a bit."
The doctor leaves, and I can see how upset Haz is getting. He was so excited for her to be back to normal once she woke up, and now it's even worse than before..
we walk back into the room, and Stassie gives me a confused look.
"Lia.. what happened?" She asks.
I sit on the side of her bed, and grab her hand in mine.
"You had brain surgery.. you're having a little bit of memory loss." I tell her.
"What? What did I forget?" She questions.
Oh man.. how do I tell her she forgot the three most eventful, life changing years of our lives? Where do I even begin..
"You're spacing the last few years, but it will come back." I say. "Do you remember that you and Haz have been dating for years?"
Stassies eyes triple in size, and a laugh escaped her lips. She winces, feeling pain in her head each time she laughs.
"You're kidding right?" She mutters.
"Wow.." Haz breathes out.
"I'm not kidding. You and Haz have something really special."
I pull Haz over, and she almost seems uncomfortable with his presence. This is so sad..
Haz pulls out his phone, getting a smile on his face as he turns it to her. A photo of all four of us on mine and Toms wedding day is displayed.
"Wait, you're married?!" She asks and I can't help but laugh.
I wave Tom over, and quickly he is at my side.
"This is my husband Stass, his name is Tom." I introduce him.
"This is so weird.. how do I not remember.." she mutters.
"You and I aren't really friends you pick on me too much and steal my wife all the time." Tom jokes.
"Here's another." Haz says, turning the phone to her once more.
He shows her a photo of them on a trip last year. They got matching sunglasses and she's kissing his cheek.
"Nothing?" He asks.
"I'm sorry.." she sighs.
"Don't apologize. It's okay." He assures her.
I can see her eyes droop, the pain meds about to knock her out once again. She looks to me and I give her a reassuring smile.
"It's okay, you sleep and we will come back later." I say.
"I'm glad you're okay sweetheart." Haz says, and kisses her head.
She pulls back quickly, not remembering how much she loved his forehead kisses.
"I- I'm sorry." He says. "I'll just go.. sorry."
Haz leaves the room, and Tom says his goodbyes before going out after Haz. He's definitely breaking down right now.. he has every reason to.
"This is all so.. weird. Really? Harrison?" She asks as if she still doesn't believe it.
"I know, but his charm got to you and the two of you have been in love ever since. I've never seen you as happy as you are when you're with him." I explain. "Get some sleep.. maybe you'll wake up with your memory back."
__
Haz is passed out on our sofa, he desperately needed some sleep. What are we going to do if she doesn't get her memory back? Haz can't loose her.. I don't know if he will make it without her.
"Come on." Tom puts his hand out to me, and I give him a weird look.
"Where are we going?" I ask.
"Just come on."
I take his hand, and he leads me out the back door into the yard. I see a blanket laying on the grass, candles lit around it that light up the dark night.
I needed this.
"We are going to lay under the stars, and drink some shitty juice because you can't have wine, and we are going to relax." He says.
"I love you." I smile.
"I love you more." He giggles.
"No you don't." I scoff.
"You keep telling yourself that." He teases and pulls me down to the blanket.
We both lay on our backs, looking up at the stars. I rest my head on Toms chest, feeling the rise and fall each time he takes a breath. His arm wraps around me, holding me to his warm body tightly. I could stay like this forever.
"Tommy."
"Hmm?" He hums.
"You lit scented candles and the scents don't go well together." I giggle, smelling cinnamon and rose and vanilla all at once.
"Yeah I didn't think that through." He laughs.
"You have been so great these past few days, I wanna make it up to you." I mutter, lifting my head to look at him.
"How you gonna do that love?" He prompts.
"I have some ideas." I smirk.
I reach down, unbuttoning his pants. He gives me a surprised look, but is not about to stop me. I pull his dick out, and move down, licking my lips. He deserves this.
I run my tongue up and down, then slowly around the tip. He watches me intently, his brown eyes burning. He looks so hot when he gets horny.
I take all of him into my mouth, deep throating him. His lips press together, and he grabs a fistful of my hair to push me up and down him faster. I gag on him, and he lets go of the pressure, allowing me to catch my breath as I work on his tip.
"Love your pretty little lips around me." He grunts.
I hum against his cock, the vibrations making him moan, I love the sounds he makes.
I continue working my mouth on him, and his hips start to buck upwards, fucking my face roughly.
"Don't you fucking stop." He says harshly and I melt into obedience, continuing to gag on him until I feel the warm stream of liquid in my mouth, a string of curses leaving his lips.
I decide to have a little fun, and lean to the side to spit his come out of my mouth. He looks at me with complete anger, and I play innocent, giving him puppy dog eyes.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"Did you seriously just spit it out?" He questions. "You know better."
"I'm sorry sir." I say, and climb on top of him, letting my clothed body sit over his dick, moving my hips slightly.
"Apology accepted, only because how sweet you are." He says and kisses my lips. "Now take those pants off, and ride me."
I smile, and take no time at all taking off my leggings. Fucking Tom outside under the light of the stars and moon? It doesn't get much better than that.

A/N: sorry for the short-ish messy chapter college is once again kicking my ass.