•34•

•Toms Pov•

We arrive in Florida, and take a taxi to the resort. Lia is practically shaking with excitement, ready to finally see her creation in real life. I'm so happy she was able to do this. I knew from her very first day at the office that she was going to do amazing things, and here she is, opening her very first solo project. I'm so fucking proud of her.

"Oh my god!" She squeals happily as we pull up to the resort. "It looks just as good as in the photos!"
All four of us get out of the car, and a few people approach us. I have no clue who they are, since this is Lias project.
"Mrs. Holland! I am so excited for you to see this place!" The girl greets. "Michael should be here any second, he left a bit late."
Just as she says that, a black Tesla pulls up and parks. A freakishly tall man gets out, and smiles a little too widely at Lia for my comfort.

"Amy!" He says happily, and she skips over to hug him. Who the fuck is this guy? I've literally never heard of a Michael in my life.
"Thank you so much for doing all of this. It's beautiful so far." Lia says.
I make my way over, and protectively put my arm around Lias waist.
"Tom this is Michael! He's the head of construction." She introduces us.
"Ouch I'm more than that!" Michael exclaims. "I'm also the childhood best friend."
"Good to see you, mate." Haz says to him.
Hold on, Haz knew about him too? Am I the only one who didn't know that a fucking male model type was working with my wife?
"Well come on! Let's go see the inside!"

We walk into the resort, and even the lobby is absolutely stunning. Lia really does have a way with design. She just knows how to make anything and everything as beautiful as she is.
"You did the skylights perfectly! I love it!" Lia says as she looks up to the ceiling.
"I knew you would." He smiles at her.
I don't like how he looks at her...
I walk over to Haz and Stassie who are already across the room looking at other parts of the building. I'd appreciate it a lot more if it wasn't done by that guy.

"Dude who the fuck is this guy?" I ask Haz quietly.
"Oh yeah, so we were all friends until we were 8, and then he moved to America." Haz explains. "They were practically in love. They played marriage all the time and left me out. Pissed me off."
"And you didn't think to tell me about this until now?"
Our conversation is interrupted by the sounds of Lia and Michael laughing loudly, her hand grasping his arm. I feel anger ignite in me. There's no fucking way she's going to get away with that..
looks like my girl needs to be reminded of who she belongs to.

We tour through the entire resort, which normally I'd be paying way more attention but all I can think about is how close they are standing next to each other and all the stupid jokes and laughs they're sharing. The longer I witness this, the angrier it makes me. Normally it's just asshole guys hitting on her, but she's not even trying to stop him. She's enjoying the attention.
"We had a long flight so we should probably get to our rooms." I say to the group.
"Of course, have fun you guys." Michael smiles to all of us, before turning his attention to Lia once more. "And it was so so good to see you again."
"You too. I've missed you." She smiles and pulls him into a long and tight hug.
I count down the seconds, waiting for it to end. Stassie and I exchange looks, and I quickly realize it's not just me seeing the connection between them. We say our goodbyes and head off to our room that we got very far away from Stass and Haz so they couldn't hear us. She's going to need to be loud tonight.

I slam the door behind me as she walks in, and she turns back to me with surprise.
"Everything okay?" She asks.
I walk up to her, lifting my fingers to wrap around her throat. I apply pressure and instantly her eyes soften into that submissive gaze I love so much.
"Who do you belong to?" I ask.
"You, sir." She answers.
"Mm." I hum, leaning my head down to gaze deeply into her eyes. "Then why were you all over that guy?"
"I- I wasn't." Her gaze breaks from mine and I apply pressure around her neck, making her eyes shoot straight back to mine.
"Try that again." I say.
"I wasn't all over him.." she mutters quietly.
"Let me get something straight." I start. "If you're going to be a whore, it's going to be for me. Understood?"
"Yes." She responds.
"Yes what?"
"Yes sir."