•26•

I look into his eyes, trying to connect with whatever part of the good side of Derek that is left.. but I don't think there is a good side anymore. He's gone, he's lost, and there's no getting out of this unless I help him.
"Okay." I agree. "I'll get you out."
He looks around the empty hall, and grabs the back of my arm, making me walk forward.
"If any nurses see us, you tell them you just checked me out." He says.
I continue to walk, and he squeezes my arm roughly, making me wince. He presses the button for the elevator, and the doors open. I can't get on an elevator alone with him.. but I don't think I have a choice.
He pulls me on, and presses the button for the bottom floor. If he acts up.. the cameras on here will catch it and maybe someone will see. I almost want him to pull the knife on me again.. he's not going to though, he knows there's cameras in here.
The doors open and he leans down to whisper in my ear.
"Smile. Look normal."
I force away my stress, walking through the hallway of the bottom floor with him. No ones noticing.. the nurses are all behind the desk busy.. we're going to make it out the front doors and when we do, I have no clue what he will do to me.
We step out of the entrance to the clinic, and he looks to me.
"Keys." He says.
"What?" I ask.
"Give me your keys." He says once again, aggressively pulling me where no one can see, and holding the knife against my throat. I cry in fear, and reach at my side for my bag.
"They're in the front pocket." I stutter out and he reaches in, grabbing the keys.
He quickly runs off, leaving me to take my car and drive away as fast as he can.
I fall to the ground, shaking and crying alone in this alley way, not even able to wrap my head around what just happened. I hear the faint sound of a phone ringing, and I fumble through my bag, seeing Toms name pop up on the screen. I answer, and my shaky hand holds the phone to my ear.
"Hey I thought we were getting lunch together?" He says.
My breath shakes, and I struggle to form my words.
"Tommy.." I cry.
"Baby? What happened? Where are you?" He asks quickly, realizing that something is wrong.
"He took my car- I had to give him my keys." I say.
"Who took your car? Tell me where you are."
"The psychiatric clinic." I manage to get out.
"Are you safe?" He asks.
"Yes."
"I will be there in ten."
I wait impatiently for my husband, and in only 8 minutes I see his black Audi pull up, and he quickly jumps out of the car and jogs over to me.
"It's okay, I'm here." He says as he pulls me up into his arms.
I cling to him tightly, sobbing into his shoulder. His hand rubs comfortingly on my back and he grabs my face to make me look at him.
"What happened?"
I tell him everything. The phone call, how I showed up to talk to the nurses, and then what happened..
"I was so scared-"
"I know baby.. I know. It's okay now." He holds me closely. "I'm going to take you to Haz, and then I'm going to handle this."
He helps me into the car, and drives off. I can tell he's furious based off how tightly he's gripping the steering wheel, but he's trying to stay calm for me.
"What do you mean you're going to take care of it?" I ask.
"Our car GPS is linked to our phones. I'm going to find him and I am going to make sure that he never lays a finger on you again." He says plainly.
"How are you going to do that?" I question, almost worried to get an answer.
"Don't you worry about that." He says and pulls up to the office, Haz already outside waiting for me.
I get out of the car and Haz slings his arm around me, observing my face to make sure I'm okay before turning his attention to Tom.
"Take her home, stay with her until I get back." He instructs.
"You got it mate." He nods.
Tom drives off, and I worriedly look to Haz.
"What is he going to do?" I ask.
"Whatever it takes to make sure you're okay." He says. "Come on, let's go pick up Stass and go home."
I get in Haz's car, and he does anything and everything to distract me from what just happened, but it doesn't work very well. I still feel shaky. That was quite literally traumatizing.
We pick up Stass and head to mine and Toms. I unlock the door and were all met my Tess quickly. I let her out back, just simply trying to avoid Stassies questioning because I know she's going to expect me to talk about it. I just really don't want to.
"How about we do some wedding planning yeah?" Haz suggests, and I mentally thank him for the distraction.
"I'm down, I have lots of dresses to search through online." Stassie says.
"Perfect." I smile.

•Toms Pov•
The fucking bastard.. two times now he's threatened and traumatized the person I love most in this world.. and he's not going to get away with it. I can't stand him, and I'm going to do what I've wanted to do for a very long time now.
I drive to the location on the tracker, seeing the car parked outside of an apartment complex. Fuck. How am I supposed to find him in this giant ass building.
I get out of my car, and walk towards the entrance. I need a way to get inside..
That's when I see two girls, definitely college girls, walking towards the door.
"Hey girls." I say, catching their attention.
"Hey." One of them smiles.
They're definitely checking me out. Perfect. They'll trust me more if they find me attractive.
"I'm new here, forgot my key. Think you could help me out?" I lie.
"Yeah sure."
She unlocks the door to the building and I say a quick thank you, walking inside.
"Think we could get your number?" One of them asks.
"Sorry I'm happily married!" I call back as I walk down the hallway.
Alright.. where are you, you dumb fucker.
I knock on the first door I reach, and the door opens to reveal an old woman.
"Oh I'm so sorry, I must have the wrong door." I say. "Do you know of a Derek Kingston? As you can see I'm struggling to find his door."
She smiles widely, nodding her head.
"Derek is such a sweet young man." She comments and I refrain from rolling my eyes. He's definitely not sweet. "He's in 7f"
"Thank you so much." I shoot her a smile, and quickly make my way down the hall.
I can't wait to get my hands on him and make him regret every fucking thing he's ever done to my girl. I find 7f, and bang loudly on the door.
After just a moment, it opens and I instantly grab him and push him inside, kicking the door shut. My fist pulls back, slamming into his face so hard he falls to the ground.
"What the fu-"
I cut him off, punching him over and over and over. Blood spews from his mouth, from his now busted lip, and from his nose.
"Please! Stop!" He cries out.
"Not so tough when it's not a small girl huh?" I say, grabbing him by the neckline of his shirt, making him look at me. "You should have left her the fuck alone."
"I-I'm sorry.." he tries.
"It's too late for apologies." I say.
"She just.. she ruined everything.."
I shake my head, amused at his victim complex. He really believes that everything is Lias fault.
I lean down closely to his face, making sure he hears every word I'm about to say.
"You are so fucking lucky I'm not murdering you right now."
I let my fist collide with his face once more, this time my punch making him go unconscious. I let go of his shirt, letting his head hit the floor.
"You're going to rot in prison you asshole." I mutter, and stand to my feet.
I wipe his blood off my knuckles, and make the calls I need to make to get this man locked up, and far away from my wife.