•11•

Tonight is Toms and I's weekly date night. I say weekly, but it's more so monthly because we're always so busy that we don't have time to actually have a date.
Tom forgot we had date night tonight, so I decided to surprise him. I went out and bought everything to make German chocolate cupcakes which are his favorite. I have no clue how to make them, so I asked Sam for some tips so hopefully they come out okay.
I pour a glass of wine for Tom, and a glass of sparkling cider for me since I'm trying to get pregnant. I hear the front door open, indicating that he's home from work.
"Baby? You home?" He calls.
"In the kitchen." I call back.
A very tired and frustrated Tom walks into the kitchen, immediately putting his arms around me and slumping his weight onto me.
"Rough day.." he mutters.
"This will help." I say, grabbing his glass of wine and handing it to him.
He takes a sip, and looks around at the island.
"What's all this?" He questions.
"Date night! We're making cupcakes!"
His attitude picks up, and he cheers up instantly. I can see how excited he gets when he sees the ingredients for German chocolate.
"We might fail but that's okay." I say.
"We won't fail! Sams not the only one who knows a thing or two about the kitchen." Tom says with complete confidence but he shouldn't. Neither of us can cook or bake.
I pull up the directions, and we start measuring out all the ingredients, pouring them into the bowl. Tom stands behind me, his hands on my hips as I pour the sugar into the bowl and mixing. His fingertips glide underneath my shirt, up my sides.
"You're not being very helpful." I state.
"Yeah alright. That can wait." He says, slapping my ass and focusing his attention on the cupcakes.
We pour the batter into the cupcake liners, and I start making the buttercream and coconut topping.
"Here pour the icing sugar in slowly while I mix." I say, handing him the measuring cup of icing sugar.
He starts to pour it in, then dumps it all in at once which makes it fly everywhere.
"Thomas I said slowly!" I exclaim, turning off the mixer.
"Whoops." He giggles, and dusts some of the powder that got on my face.
"I'll get you back for that." I mutter.
I finish mixing the buttercream, and stick my fingers in it, quickly moving to swipe them across his face but he grabs my wrist, preventing me from doing it.
"Did you think I didn't see that coming?" He giggles.
"Don't ruin the fun!" I groan, yanking my hand from him and wiping off the icing.
"Oh sweetheart.." he smirks. "The fun is only getting started."
He dips his finger into the icing, smudging it across my lips before connecting his lips to mine, his tongue gliding over the sugary icing. I moan into the kiss, and he pulls away, leaving me breathless.
He holds up his finger with a little icing still left on it, and I open my mouth without him even having to ask.
"Suck." He says, sticking his finger in my mouth.
I close my lips around him, doing as told. I love the look in his eyes when I obey him like a puppy, I love how he gets off on the control and power. He's so sweet and soft, but god when he's not it makes me go crazy.
"Take that little top off." He says.
I grasp as the bottom of my cropped T-shirt, pulling it over my head and throwing it to the ground. He grabs beneath my thighs, and lifts me to sit on the counter top.
"My favorite one.." he mutters as his finger glides over the burgundy lacy bandeau.
"Wore it just for you sir." I smile.
He grins at the name, grabbing my chin roughly to make me look into his eyes.
"I think the cupcakes are gonna have to wait." He says, and kisses my lips roughly.
I moan into his mouth, loving every second of his dominating attitude. I'm lifted from the counter, my legs wrapping around his hips as he carries me back to our room. My body is thrown onto the bed, and he walks over to our trunk of toys and things. He looks through, grabbing out the dark brown leather hand cuffs and ball gag.
Tonight is going to be so much fun..
I then see him grab a purple bullet, walking back over to me. He can see the excitement in my eyes, which makes him give me a little smile. He loves doing this to me, and he knows I love having it done too.
"Give me your hands." He says, and I hold my hands out to him.
He grabs one, strapping it in and connecting the other end to the headboard. He does the same to my other hand, and I pull slightly, barely able to move. I'm absolutely powerless, and he loves that.
He leans down, softly kissing my lips and running his hand over my hair.
"Gonna gag you baby." He says against my lips.
He straps the gag around my mouth, spreading my lips.
"Feel okay?" He checks in and I hum with a nod.
As soon as he realizes I'm okay, his eyes go dark. Soft Tom is gone, and he's definitely going to be at this for a while..
he grabs at the waistband of my leggings, pulling them down and off my body. He smacks my thigh lightly, making me sharply inhale. I just want him to touch me but I don't think that will be happening soon..
He pulls my thighs apart, kissing my skin. I feel him bite and suck, definitely enough to leave marks tomorrow. I love when he marks me up.
I hear the sound of the vibrator being turned on, and he runs it up and down my thigh slowly, teasing me. His eyes connect to mine, staring at me as he moves it just to the top of my thigh, staying there. I whine, the sound muffled by my gag. My hips move slightly, releasing a little bit of tension before he pulls the vibrator away.
"Don't fucking move." He says lowly. "You know better."
He continues teasing me, trailing the vibrator everywhere except where I want it the most. He knows exactly how to drive me to a breaking point and he enjoys it.
"Please." I say, but it's not coherent.
"What a needy little thing.. begging me. How pathetic." He smirks.
Oh fuck..
My hips involuntarily move again, and I can see the fire in Toms eyes as he rips the vibrator away.
This time is different though. He stays quiet, turning off the vibrator and stepping away from the bed. He goes back over to the trunk, grabbing a different vibe and coming back over. His fingers rise to his mouth, licking them before pushing into me. My eyes squeeze shut, and I moan around the gag. He then inserts the vibe into me, turning it on the lowest setting.
"Since you don't know how to obey me.." he starts, and undoes my ball gag, my sore mouth resting closed. "You're going to sit here with this vibe in you while I watch the game."
My mouth drops, but no words come out. I know better than to say anything. Just because the gag is off doesn't mean I get to talk.
He grabs the tv remote, and sits at my side, turning on the tv as if I'm not even here. My hands pull at the restraints, but it's no use.
"Tommy please-" I whine, but he ignores me.
At this point I don't even care about behaving, I just want him. I move my hips into the air, trying to make him mad because if I make him mad enough he will fuck me.
"Please sir I need you." I beg.
The light vibration inside of me works me on a never ending loop of almost to the edge, but falling back down again. I just need him.
My legs squeeze together, and Tom turns off the Tv, looking at me with frustration.
"You can't fucking listen can you?" He says, tearing the vibrator from me and throwing it to the floor. I avoid his gaze, excited that he's going to fuck me but hating that he's not going to praise me. He grabs my chin, making me look at him anyways.
"You don't come until I let you." He growls, and quickly pulls his pants and boxers down, slamming into me.
I let out a yelp, and he continues to ram himself into me with no care in the world. I love this side of Tom, so rough and controlling. My hands grasp at the restraints, desperate for some type of freedom. I buck my hips up to meet Toms, and he grabs them firmly, holding them down. His nails dig into my skin slightly, and I start to get closer and closer to my orgasm.
"Please- I need to come." I cry.
"I don't care." He breathes out, putting one of my legs over his shoulder to go impossibly deeper.
"I can't-" I try.
"You. Better. Fucking. Obey." He grunts in between thrusts.
I can tell by his movements and his breathing that he's getting close, and he lets out a loud moan. I feel his warmth fill me up, and he pulls out quickly, leaving me in shock.
"Bad girls don't get to come."