•3•

Evangeline climbs into her bed in her room that we have at our house. She was so excited to have her own room here, Tom took her out and spoiled her by buying her all kinds of things for it. She deserves to be spoiled though, she was tossed from one foster home to another for three years, and now she's got the most loving family any child could ask for.
"Goodnight little lady." Tom says, tucking her in.
"Goodnight." She yawns, and closes her eyes.
I turn out her light, and we walk out of the room.
"I love watching you with her." I smile. "You're so good with kids."
We sit down on the sofa and he puts his arm over my shoulders, kissing my temple.
"You want one?" He asks.
His question takes me by surprise. The last time we talked about having kids was almost a year ago, and he said he wasn't ready yet. I didn't bring it up again because I didn't want to pressure him.
"Do you?" I ask.
"I'm open to the idea." He nods.
"Really?" I smile, feeling a spark of joy.
"Yeah, I think we'd make great parents." He shrugs.
"If Evangeline wasn't sleeping right now I would scream." I state and he laughs.
"You really want a baby don't you my love?" He mumbles in my ear, his hand playing with my hair.
"I really really do." I admit.
"Then you're gonna get a baby." He states.
__
Stassie and I walk around the toy store as Evangeline shops around. She shoves her phone back into her bag, groaning in annoyance.
"Haz is saying we should try therapy." She says.
Yep. He got that suggestion from me.
"Maybe you should." I suggest.
"We're fine! We're just hitting a rough patch is all." She shrugs.
"And a therapist could help you through that." I say.
Stassie thinks she's always right, and normally she is, but it makes her too proud. She won't ever take recommendations from anyone.
"Dont you want things to work with him?" I ask.
She stays silent, and my brows knit together in confusion.
"Stass?"
"Dont get me wrong, I love him." She states. "It's just.. it doesn't feel the way it used to."
"Does he not take you on dates anymore or something? What's different?" I ask.
"Me.." she sighs.
My poor little Hazzy.. this just doesn't sound like it's going to last much longer.. I was so sure that they would be the perfect fit.
We finish up at the mall, and I drop Stassie off at hers and Haz's house before starting the drive to take Evangeline home to Sam.
"Auntie Lia, what's wrong with Uncle Haz and Stassie?" Evangeline asks.
Oh wow.. how do I explain this to a five year old?
"Well, sometimes people who are together like Haz and Stass, start to have problems." I start. "Problems that make it hard to stay together. It doesn't mean that they don't love each other anymore, it just means they're having a difficult time."
"So they won't be together anymore?" She asks.
"I don't know." I answer honestly.
"Auntie?"
"Hmm?" I hum.
"Will that ever happen to you and Uncle Tom?" She asks with a sad voice as I pull the car into the drive way.
I turn back to her, and squeeze her hand.
"Never. You'll always have your auntie and uncle together." I assure her and she smiles.
"Good." She nods.
I drop her off, and head home. Her question triggered some sort of anxiety in me. What if Tom does fall out of love with me? I mean, we've only been together for three years, what if in three more years the flame dies out?
I walk into the house, kicking my shoes off. Tom sits on the sofa with a beer in hand, watching the football game on tv. I plop my body down next to him, wrapping my arms around his torso and resting my head on his chest.
"You alright my love?" He asks.
"I'm okay." I say.
He grabs the remote, pausing the game and runs his hand over my hair.
"What's going on?"
"Do you think you'll ever fall out of love with me?" I ask.
He looks at me with complete confusion, grabbing my face to make me look at him.
"Why would you even ask me that?" He questions.
"If it could happen to Haz and Stassie, then it could happen to us." I sigh.
"Hey. Don't say that." He says. "It's never, ever going to happen to us."
"Promise?"
"I promise. I love you." He says, and kisses my lips lovingly.
"I love you more." I mumble into the kiss.
"Impossible darling." He grins.
He grabs my hips, pulling me to straddle his lap. His fingers trail up my sides, feeling my skin below my shirt.
"Did you take your birth control pill yet today?" He asks.
"Not yet." I answer.
"Don't take it." He says.
He slides his hand underneath my skirt, and slowly starts to move his fingers against me. I let out an approving hum, enjoying how his touch feels. My hips start to move against him, and he smirks, watching my face.
"You like that babygirl?" He asks.
"Yes sir." I answer.
"What about this?"
He pulls my panties to the side, inserting one finger into me slowly.
"Y- yes sir." I stutter as another finger is added.
He lays me on my back, pumping in and out of me slowly. I squirm underneath him but he holds my hips down steadily with his free hand.
"Please go faster." I beg.
He starts moving his fingers faster, his thumb rubbing small circles. I moan his name, and he connects his lips to mine, muffling the sounds. I love when he's sweet like this, it's so different for him.
He pulls his fingers from me, leaving me feeling empty. He unbuttons his pants, and stands up to pull them down. He then pulls his shirt over his head and throws it across the room.
"Tom were not conceiving our baby on the couch." I say.
"Alright how about the kitchen counter?" He asks.
"Thomas." I groan.
"Fine, to the bed we go."
He lifts me up bridal style, carrying me back to the bedroom. He pecks my lips over and over, making me giggle. My husband might just be the most lovable man on this planet.
I'm gently laid onto the bed, and I watch as Tom pulls his boxers off, pumping himself a few times. He hooks his fingers around my panties, pulling them down my legs and throwing them across the room.
I sit up, grabbing his dick in my hand and moving back and forth. He groans, letting his head fall back slightly in pleasure. I love watching how he reacts to my touch, it's intoxicating.
"Lay back pretty girl." He says softly, and I do as told, laying back on the bed as he climbs between my legs.
"Been a while since we had vanilla sex." He giggles, kissing the inside of my thigh.
I buck my hips up at him and he brings his head up to hover over mine, hit hot breath hitting my face.
He pushes himself into me, making my breath hitch at the sudden movement. I bite my lip, my eyes fluttering closed as I fall deep into bliss. He always feels so good inside of me.
His movements start to quicken, the sound of his hips clashing against mine filling the room.
"Tommy." I moan.
"You like that don't you baby?" He murmurs in my ear.
"Yes sir." I answer. "Feel so big inside of me."
He pulls out of me, flipping me over quickly.
"All fours." He orders.
I get on my hands and knees, feeling him push inside me again. He continues at the same speed, and slaps my ass which makes me cry out, my head falling to the bed. He grabs me by my ponytail, pulling me up against his front and he works himself inside of me.
"You be a good girl and take my cock." He grunts.
His hand wraps around my throat, holding me in place while his other hand wraps around my front, rubbing my clit as he slams in and out of me roughly.
"Tommy fuck!" I groan in pleasure.
"Come with me baby." He encourages. "Agh fuck- come with me-"
His fingers speed up their circles, making my sensitivity skyrocket and I reach my high, practically screaming over how good it feels. Toms movements stall, and I slowly come down, pushing up against him as he comes inside of me. He moans softly, biting down on my shoulder. I get a few more thrusts before he pulls out, letting me fall down to the bed.
Vanilla sex is just as good when it's with him.
Tom breathes heavily, hovering over me to press kisses all over my face.
"Feelin pregnant?" He asks.
"I don't know, maybe we should go another round just to be sure." I giggle, and reconnect our lips.

A/N: I've officially made the Instagram account for you guys! If you haven't already go follow callieth_wp and message me letting me know if you want to be in the group chat!