•12•

Of course after all that happened tonight, Tom is being very caring and soft. He always makes sure to be extra gentle with me physically and emotionally after a night like this.
He bathed me, and put me in my pajamas. I do a few of my nightly routines in the bathroom before walking into the bedroom. I see him sitting up against the headboard, and he pats the bed in front of him. I'm a little mad at him, but I also love when he denies me. He knows that.
I climb onto the bed, sitting between his legs and resting my back against his chest. He grabs the moisturizer out of the bedside drawer, and uses it on my wrists where the cuffs sat.
"You defied me tonight." He sighs.
"I'm sorry sir." I say.
"No orgasm for three days." He mutters.
Three days.. that's not too bad. He's denied me for over two weeks before.
"So much for making cupcakes." He giggles, letting his dominant attitude fade.
I wrap my arms around his torso, letting my head rest against his chest. His fingers glide up and down my back, and he kisses my head.
"I love you." He smiles.
"I know." I tease, and he looks at me with a frown.
"Say it back." He says.
I stay silent, and he grabs my cheeks, making me look at him.
"Say it bacckkk." He whines, repeating himself.
"I love... Tessa." I say.
He groans, tossing me off of his body and across the bed.
"Tommyyyy I'm kidding." I laugh.
I crawl back up to him, straddling his lap. I grab his face and peck his lips over and over again until I see his cute little smile and blushy cheeks.
"I love you too."
________
"Mrs. Holland you have an appointment in twenty minutes." George says.
"Thank you George." I smile, and he leaves my office.
I put my things away, and my office door opens once more, Haz walking inside.
"Hey loser." He says. "Are you going somewhere?"
"Yeah." I nod.
"Take me with you, Toms new assistant is driving me crazy. He doesn't know how to do anything." He groans and I laugh.
"I'm going to the gynecologist and she's going to be sticking a probe up my vagina." I state.
Haz's eyes go wide, and he starts gagging over dramatically.
"Why the fuck would they do that?!" He asks in a high pitched voice.
"To check fertility." I answer.
"Jesus Christ.. women have it hard." He says. "Men need to stop complaining."
"And that is why you're my best friend Hazzy poo." I laugh. "I'll see you later. Wish me luck."
I head out of work and to the gynecologist. To say I'm nervous would be an understatement. I've had routine tests done, but never anything to test my fertility. I know it's unlikely.. but what if something is wrong with me?
I get to the office and go inside to the front desk. A woman smiles at me, and pulls out a clipboard.
"Hi I'm Amelia Holland I have an appointment with doctor Harper." I say.
"Yes, we will need you to fill out just a bit of information and then the doctor will be right with you." She informs me.
I take the clipboard and sit down, filling it out. After not too long, an assistant calls my name for me to come back. She quickly takes my vitals, and I'm guided to an exam room. Now the anxiety really sets in.
My phone vibrates and I check it.
Tom: everything going okay?
I smile at the text. He's in a meeting right now, and I'm the last thing that should be on his mind.
Amelia: yes, see you soon💗
There's a knock on the door, and my doctor walks in with a smile. She's the most highly rated gynecologist in the city, so I know that no matter what happens, she's going to help me.
"Hi Amelia, it's good to meet you." She shakes my hand. "So we're doing some fertility tests today?"
"Yes. My husband and I are ready for a baby and we just want to make sure everything is okay." I nod.
First, she gives me loads of information on fertility, what prenatals to take, when we should be having sex and how often. I wrote down every last detail, determined to follow all of it.
She then begins the exam, and I take some deep breaths, trying not to move. This is quite literally the worst thing.
"Everything looks great on the ultrasound." She says.
"That's great." I say, letting myself feel some relief.
"I want to take some blood, and your husband will need to give the clinic a sample for testing." She explains.
"A sample?" I question.
"Of sperm." She nods.
Oh Tom is going to love having to jizz into a cup. Not.
The phlebotomist comes in, and I wince when I see the needles. I fucking hate needles. I wish Tom was here.
"How soon will I get results?" I ask.
"By tomorrow evening." She says.
And that's why you go to the best office in London, so you're not waiting a week for test results.
I look away as she takes the blood, trying to not think about the needle in my arm. She takes a few tubes, and bandages my arm up.
I finish up at the office, and head home. I have a little bit more hope now, if my ultrasound looked clear, then I just need my blood to come back good too. Everything will be okay.
I think about how Tom will have to jizz in a cup at the office, and I decide to do something for him to make it just a little bit easier.
I go back to our room, and pull out his favorite lingerie on me. I put it on, and move towards the mirror to take some photos, posing my body to look perfect for him. If anything can make this a little more bearable, it's photos.
I hear the front door open, and smile to myself. My boy is home.
I hear footsteps getting closer and closer, the bedroom door opening.
"Oh my god!" I scream, grabbing the blanket off the bed and throwing it over me.
"Ew what the fuck why are you dressed like that?!" Haz yells, covering his eyes.
"You could have announced yourself!" I exclaim.
"Well I didn't think you'd be dressed like that!" He says. "Ew ew ew it's burned into my brain!"
"Okay first of all I'm hot." I say, getting just slightly offended at his disgust.
"Ew stop that's disgusting." He gags.
"What's going on?" I hear Tom call from the hall, walking into the room.
He looks between Haz and I, and then he quickly notices I have a blanket over my body for a reason.
"Did he see you naked? Did you see her naked?!" He raises his voice.
"Practically." I mutter.
"I'll fucking kill you." He says lowly to Haz.
"Not if I don't kill myself first I'm traumatized." Haz comments.
"Yeah well you're gross too!" I yell at him.
He scoffs, looking offended.
"Alright, Haz. Get out." Tom says, shoving Haz out of the room. He slams the door, turning back to me. "And you.. let me see."
I smile, dropping the blanket to let him see. His eyes look me up and down, walking closer. His fingers glide down my side, and run over the seam of the panties.
"You let him see you in my favorite little outfit.." he sighs. "My bad little girl.."
"Not right now." I say, grabbing my sweatpants to throw on over the panties.
He looks at me with pure confusion. He's not used to me telling him no. I fall easily for him, but not today because we have important things to discuss.
"So first of all you need to go in tomorrow and do it in a cup." I say.
"I'm sorry what?" He asks.
"They need a sperm sample. You're going tomorrow end of discussion." I say, and move on. "Also, we're tracking my cycle so from the sixteenth to the twenty third of the month we have to have sex every single day without fail. Maybe even twice a day just to be sure."
"I have no problem with that." He nods.
"Good we're on the same page." I smile. "We're gonna get our baby."
He kisses my lips, and pushes my hair back from my face. I love when he looks at me like this.. like I'm his whole world.
My phone begins to ring, and I break away from my boyfriend to grab it. An unknown number.. odd.
"Hello?" I answer.
"Is this Amelia Holland?" The woman on the other end asks.
"Yes, who is this?"
"My name is Mariah I work at St Thomas' hospital. I am calling on behalf of Stassie Williams. You are listed as her emergency contact."
I feel my body go cold, and Tom gives me a worried look.
"What's going on?" He asks.
"It's Stassie."