•29•

Tom and I video chatted my mum to tell her about my pregnancy, then we called and told his mum and dad. They are all so excited for their grandbaby. We've been pestered for years now about having a baby, so this is a dream come true for them.
"Come on I can't wait much longer! You take forever!" I call Tom.
"I see the pregnancy hormones are already kicking in." He comments and I lift my brow.
"If you make comments like that throughout this pregnancy I will leave you." I say jokingly but with a straight face.
"Mhm, sure you will." He nods. "Come on love let's go."
He grabs the keys, and heads out the front door. I follow behind him, and we drive to Haz and Stassies. They're going to absolutely loose it when they hear about this.
We get to their house, and Tom opens the front door without even knocking.
"Fucking shit!" He yells, quickly turning around and walking out.
"What?!" I ask in a panic but it subsides when Stass approaches the door with blushy cheeks.
"Sorry you had to see that." She giggles.
"What did he see?" I question.
"I was sucking off Haz." She answers and I laugh loudly.
"This is why we knock Thomas!" I scold.
"Come on in mate I got my pants on now." Haz laughs with amusement.
"I can't even look at you." Tom mutters.
Boys are so odd. Stass and I were never that weird about seeing each other naked when we were roommates. Boys just over react to everything.
We go inside, and Stass gives me a questioning look.
"Is everything okay?" She asks. "Is something wrong?"
"Actually.. quite the opposite." I smile.
"Well come on! Spit it out!" She encourages.
"We're having a baby!" I say happily.
"What?!" Stass practically screams, slamming into me with a hug.
"You finally knocked her up mate, good job." Haz says.
"I'm gonna be an auntie!" Stass smiles.
"Auntie Stass and Uncle Haz. Has a nice ring to it." I say.
"I will not be babysitting." Haz says and Stass slaps his arm.
Ah classic Haz. Absolutely terrified of kids. I'm pretty sure the only kid he even slightly likes is Evangeline and that's only because she's Sams. Other than that he really just doesn't like kids.
"What he meant to say was congratulations and we will babysit any time you need." She corrects him.
Telling our friends feels so surreal. This is actually happening.. I'm growing mine and Toms baby..
"I am seriously so happy for you two." She says.

___
I sit in the theater room with Tom watching criminal minds as we wind down from the day. I got my gynecologist appointment scheduled for the morning, and I finally get my final shots of the finished Florida resort before we go visit it. Over all, life is so good right now.
Toms hand rests on my thigh, slowly sliding upwards. I look to him with pleading eyes, and he taps his fingers against me.
"Don't give me that look." He says.
"What look sir?" I ask.
"Stand up." He commands me and I do as told, standing to my feet and facing him.
"Take it all off. Every last piece."
I once again obey, and start stripping off each piece of clothing I have on until I'm naked. His eyes roam my body darkly, and he licks his lips.
He pulls his phone from his pocket, and unlocks it.
"Get into a pretty little pose, I need some new pictures."
I feel my heart race at the thought of Tom just having my nudes in his phone. It's so fucking hot. Just knowing he looks at them more often than I think.. probably daily.
I get into a pose, showing off all of his favorite parts as he snaps the photos on his phone. He gives my ass a firm slap, making me jump.
"What was that for?" I ask.
"I like my girl with hand marks on her ass." He answers, taking the photo.
He makes me feel so many things at once it's almost unbearable. He sets his phone aside, and gets a smirk on his face.
"Come on my love." He grabs my hand, and leads me out of the theater and to our room. He kisses my lips softly, before grabbing my hips and moving me to sit on the bed.
"Back against the headboard, legs spread." He orders.
I scoot back on the bed until I feel the cold headboard press against my back, then I spread my legs open, his eyes instantly exploring my body.
"Now I want you to lick your fingers, then run them over yourself slowly."
He grabs my hand, guiding my fingers into my mouth, and then moves them over my clit. He never lets me touch myself.. this is so different and hot. I start to feel frustrated by the extremely slow pace, but I can't speed up at all because I know he will just drag it on even longer if I try.
He sits back and watches like I'm the movie. I can see the bulge in his pants growing, and I want nothing more than to take him in my mouth and hear his moans and whimpers...
"Did I tell you to speed up?" He questions, tearing me from my thoughts. I didn't even realize that my fingers had sped up because I was so busy imagining the sounds that come from his mouth.
"No sir." I answer, once again slowing my strokes. "I just got excited thinking about sucking your cock."
I can see how my words affect him as he shifts his position, looking me up and down.
"I want to come." I whine.
"Say please." He says.
"Please?"
"No." He smirks.
Fucking cocky little bitch. I hate how hot it is when he won't let me come.
"You're going to come, but it will be my doing. Not yours." He states. "Get up for a second sweetheart."
I get up from my spot on the bed, and he lays back.
"Come sit on my face pretty girl." He encourages.
Fuck. Yes.
I move to hover my hips over his face, my knees on either side of his head. His hands grasp my hips, pulling me down and his tongue starts to flick over my clit. I gasp at the sensation, gripping the top of the headboard to keep myself from grinding my hips on his face. The way his tongue flicks up and down and then moves in circles makes my breathing go unsteady. He feels so good..
his hands squeeze my ass, and I feel myself getting closer and closer. I moan out, only encouraging him even more. He loves hearing my sounds and knowing he's the one causing it.
I really struggle to not grind my hips, my thighs twitching as I get so close. By the way he's working his tongue on me, he's practically begging me to come. I hear a small moan escapes his lips, and that's all it takes to send me over the edge, allowing myself to move slightly against his lips. A string of curses leave my lips, and my eyes squeeze shut.
"Fuck Tommy.." I whimper.
I start to come down, taking a deep breath before moving off of his face. He uses the back of his hand to wipe his mouth, grinning at me. I lay down on top of his body, my head resting on his chest.
"That was so good." I say.
"That was only the beginning. On your hands and knees pretty girl."

A/N: someone said there wasn't enough smut so HERE U GO U NASTYS