1.Overhaul

"How is our plan going?" I asked my assistant as we were looking through papers.

"It's going alright. We have earned more money than we assumed we'd earn by selling thoes bullets. The hero's aren't on to us yet, well more than they usually are. And the making of the new bullets, is on track."

"That's good." I said finally finding the bills. "I guess I'll go pay these bills while you get Eri ready. We're going to take more blood."

"Actually," Kurono said nervously, "maybe instead of just laying her down and holding her, I should maybe calm her down, and you know, distract her?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well it's just that she's so scared of it and if we let her have fun, she might work with us better?"

"Alright, if you think that'll work?"

I started at my assistant as he nodded and left the room. I know he'd always been softer with her than the rest of us had, but ever since the boss went under, he'd been actung much more... well kinder. He tries to make sure she is happier and safer,and while I suppose thoes aren't bad things, Eri is still our test subject. Maybe I could search up why someone would act that way, or why there mood towards something would just shift like that.

I walked out the room, going to pay the bills, fun.