7. Overhaul

Why would the boss keep it a secret? Did he know? Of course he'd know, he was still close to his daughter. Then why, why would he lie? Is he trying to hide the truth about Eri's real parents? Only one way to find out.

I put her DNA in our special cumputer that would go through evryone in the world to find out who the parents are. It would take a few days to finish.

I left and called Kurono. I usally don't like bothering him while he's in heat, but I think he might know more than he's letting out on.

The phone rang for a while before he picked up.

"Kai? What's wrong?"

"Hari, what do you know about Eri?"

"I know alot of things about her, what do you want to know?"

"I want to know about her parents."

"Oh, well, you have already met her parents, bosses daughter and her husband. The father died due to her quirk. Don't you already know that?"

"I mean her real parents."

"I-I don't know what you mean?"

"Hari, I know that boss was keeping the real parents a secret, why? I know you know something."

"Kai, I-I need to go, it's hard to think clearly right now. I'll tell you what you want to know sometime in the future. Bye."

He hung up before I got the chance to say anything else. So, he won't tell me. Looks like I'll have to wait to find out. It's okay though, I'm a patient man.