34.Tengai

~~~~~Time Skip to when they're settled at starting their new jobs~~~~~

I sat in the car with Overhaul and Rikiya. Rikiya was driving, Overhaul was in the front, and I was in the back. We sat there in a comfortable silence. We finally got to the building and it was big. It was at least 15 stories and I couldn't see the top.

The three of us walked into the building and made our way to the elevator to get to the top floor. While we were walking we could hear people say, "Good morning, Mr. Chisaki." and "It's good to see you." I avoided eye contact and we made pur way to the office. As we reached the room Rikiyo stood by the door, not moving, juts standing, like he was supposed to.

Overhaul sat in his seat and took out his computer and papers.

"You need anything, O-Mr. Chisaki?" I asked awkwardly.

"A coffee."

"How would you like that, Sir?"

"Black."

"Yes, Sir."

That's right, this may be weird, but I can do this. This is what I'm supposed to do, so I must do it. I walked towards the break room and made a coffee, how do people like this stuff? Tea is so much better.

"Hello, you must be new here! I'm Amy, what's your name?"

"Tengai." I said looking at the women who spoke to me.

"So, Tengai, what are you doing?"

"I'm making a coffee for Mr. Chisaki."

"Oh! You're his assistant that's so cool! It's great to finally have him hear instead of China!"

"Japan."

"Huh?"

"He was in Japan."

"Oh, I just heard he was in Asia, my bad. How long have you been his assistant?"

"First day."

"Wow! Really?"

"His old assistant wasn't able to come."

"Oh, cool, cool."

"Bye, I must go now."

"Bye!"

I took the coffee and made my way to Overhaul, thankful fir the escape. She seemed nice, but talked to much.

"Mr. Chisaki, here's your coffee."

"Thank you, Tengai. Now could you count the money?" He motioned towards a bunch of envelopes, "The money is in them in the form of checks, cash, and credit card recipes."

I nodded and began counting. This was nice,quietly counting, no one to bother me, I suppose I could get use to it.