4.Overhaul

I went to my office and immediately got on my computer. Kurono's behavior made no sense to me. Before I became the boss he would rarely hang around Eri. He would only go to her when I was with them to help with the experiment. Sure he was nicer to her than any of us, but that's just because he never said anything to her, he never even looked at her. After I became boss he did try to talk to her, but nothing else really. Now he wants to spend more time with her and make her happier. I wonder what happened?

I searched up omega behavior to find out more about Kurono. What's going on could be related to omega behavior. After going through a few websites I found a few things that might have happened.

1. He could be pregnant, and maybe is nicer to her because he's excited about his own child.

2. He could be ready for a child. This usually happens to an omega when they have a mate and feel ready for a child.

3. He could just feel guilty about hurting her, and wants to make it up to her.

Looking through the list, I decided to go through each of them. Kurono isn't mated yet, but could have a boyfriend that he's very serious about. But who would it be. Kurono never leaves the building and is only somewhat close to me, Mimic , and the eight bullets.

I guess I could ask him if he's pregnant or dating anyone. But knowing Kurono, he would be too embarrassed to say if he was. Guess I'll look through the eight bullets to see which one might be dating him. I can immediately take off Mimic knowing how Kurono finds him very annoying and intolerable.