2.Kurono

"Hey Eri," I said softly, walking in to her room. I took off my mask to make her feel slightly more comfortable. She looked at me, not saying anything. She didn't like me which was understandable, but she wasn't scared of me, which made me happy.

"You're going to take more blood, aren't you?" she said looking at the floor.

"Well yes, but it's okay, I'll be with you." This didn't calm her down, so I continued, "How about I'll do your hair, and afterwards I'll cut you silces of apples?"

She looked up at me, "Really?"

"Yeah! We can search for a hair style you want and I'll do it! Any one you want. And maybe I could convince Overhaul to go soft on you?"

"Okay! I'll see what I could do, but first, let's find you a new hairstyle!"
I took out my phone and we went searching for a hairstyle for her, after a few minutes, she finally picked a braid with flowers in it.

I put on my mask and left the room to go get some flowers that'll look nice on her.

"What ya doin?" I heard an annoying voice say as I was going back to Eri's room. Mimic. "What's in the box?"

"Flowers for Eri's hair."
"Overhaul let you?"
"Yes. We agreed it'll be best to take her mind off things before we take her blood."
"You're weird."
I ignored him and kept walking to Eri's room.

"Look what I got!" I said showing her the flowers, "Which flowers do you want?"

"Daisys!" she said making my heart explode. She was adorable.

"Okay! Let's get started!"