14.Overhaul

I sat in my office doing paperwork, it was boring and I do it everyday, but it was still important. I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Kurono."

"Come in. Did you finish?"

"Yes."

Kurono went up to my desk and layed the papers out.

"So, when I put the blood in really cold temperatures, it slows down. If you get it cold enough, the quirk wouldn't function. With heat the quirk spirals out of control. Too hot and you can't control at all. It doesn't make it stronger."

"This is expected. It's what happens with most quirks that aren't temperature based."

"Yeah, it isn't special in that sense."

"You have any other news fro' this research?"

"No."

"How about the other one I told you to do? Did you look into how her quirk was formed based on genetics?"

"Yes. So her quirk deals with rewinding things, she gets that from a mixture both of our quirks. Your quirk can disassemble things and using time with it gave her a quirk that could rewind things. Her horn comes from, my grandmother. She had a horn that would grow based on the time. It's a recessive gene. Your father could disassemble and reassemble his body, including his horns which he got from his grandfather. So that's how Eri got her horn and quirk."

"Thank you. Now could you count the money."

"Yes, sir."

He sat down and started counting the money. My head was spinning, I still haven't gotten over the fact that Eri is my child. In some ways I feel stupid for not noticing it before. I had done so much research on her quirk, yet haven't checked her genetics. I mean I have looked at her DNA before, but not at how her parents affected her quirk. She didn't even look like the boss's daughter or her husband. I shook my head out of my thoughts and continued doing paperwork.

"$9, 657.82, ¥1, 564,370.38, £11, 603."

"What."

"From out sales around the world, that's how much we got."

"Okay, could you put it all in dollars?"

"Okay, it is $38,426.25"

"This is for this month, correct?"

"Yes."