11.Kurono

-FLASHBACK-
I walked to the boss's office nervous. He had asked me to go to his office and I'm not sure why.

"You wanted to see me?"

"Hari, it has come to my attention that you are an omega, correct?"

"Y-yes that's correct."

"How could you do that?"

"What.. I-?"

"I SAID, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!"

"Do what?" I asked shivering.

"Be an omega! I took you in one year ago while you were weak. Abandoned. Unloved. I look you in! Yet you're still an omega!"

"Sorry sir, I didn't know I was- I can't choose my second gender."

"I had such high hopes for you Hari."

"What do you mean?"

"You're an omega. I want people who are strong and smart workings for me. You, an omega, aren't strong or smart. Your useless. Omegas aren't strong or as important as Alphas. Alphas are dominant, stronger, smarter, better. I would even accept a beta, though they are nothing special. But what are you?"

"... "

" I ASKED, WHAT ARE YOU?"

"An omega..."

"An omega. Omegas are weak, submissive, idiots. They go into heats once a month, how bothersome is that? The only thing they are good for is being a toy for alphas and reproduction. Useless."

What he said hit me hard. Was this really what he thought of me now. He always said that I was brilliant and amazing. Someone who could do something great. Is my second gender really that important?

"Pack your bags."

"What?"

"Their is no space for you here. Go, pack your bags. When you go to school tomorrow, don't come back."

"But boss, I'm still useful. I could help you in so many ways. I could do great things if you'd just let me."

"You're an omega. They is nothing great about you. Now leave."

"Yes, sir."

"Oh and Hari, if you tell anyone your leaving, or about our talk right now, we're going to have some problems."

I nodded and left the room, everything was spinning. Was I really going to be put in the streets again? Tears silently fell down my face as I began to pack. I quickly wiped them away. Maybe he was right, I am weak.

After a few hours I heard footsteps coming towards my door. I quickly hid the bag, nlt wanting people to know what I was doing like boss said.

"Boss?" I asked as he walked towards me.

"Look, I was thinking and, you're not useless. I was wrong to kick you out. We could still use you here. Now my opinion of you hasn't changed from what I spoke to you earlier, but you can stay here."

"Thank you, sir!"

"Now, their are some conditions. First off, you need to be extra careful about when your heat starts. When you're in heat, you will be staying in your room the whole time. Make sure to lock your doors. You aren't allowed to leave or let anyone come in your room around this time. Also, you're not allowed to be pregnant. I know you're an omega and you really want to have a baby right now, but, as long as you live here your not allowed to be pregnant, got it?"

"Yes sir."

He nodded and left the room. I quickly began unpacking. I didn't understand why he thought that omegas were like that, but at least I get to stay.