26.Kurono

Only two more days, I thought looking out the window. Then we'd be on a 15 hour flight to America. Though it would be longer because we'd have to go through the airport and all of that.

I noticed Mimic and Nemoto walking over to me, never a good sign.

"Hey, Kurono~"

I looked at Mimic then Nemoto.

"What do you want?"

"Wow. Okay. Straight to the point."

"When have I ever been straight?"

"Good one. Well, me and Nemoto here were searching something up that could be beneficial to you."

"Okay?"

They looked at each other, then Nemoto continued.

"We've found some jobs that aren't illegal for omega's to work in, in America."

"Really?"

"You know I don't lie."

"Seems suspicious. Go on."

"A stripper."

"No."

"You could also be one of those people who get money for sleeping with people. There's two main types, one that just does it because the people there want fun, or thr one's who help alpha's during heat."

"No. Those are stupid."

"But you need to find a job?"

"I'm working on the production of the drugs. That's good enough."

"Won't that be suspicious?"

"No. Honestly in America it's more suspicious for an Omega to be working."

"Are you sure none of the jobs I said interested you?"

"Yes, I found all of them repulsive."

"Ouch."

"Fist off, Don't. Use. You're. Quirk. On Me. Second, I don't want to work in those jobs. If you guys do, that's fine. I can see if that could be arranged."

"No, thank you."

And with that they both left. But as they were leaving, Tengai walked over. Rappa was a few steps behind him.

"Hello Kurono."

"Hello, Tengai. May I help you with anything?"

"Yes, you see, I was wondering why you guys picked librarian for Rappa. He's just not the... calm type."

"I was going to explain more at the house, that way you guys could rest. But I could tell you two now."

"Tell us! You're choice is weird!"

"Rappa! Let me handle this. Sorry Kurono, we would like it if you told us."

"It's fine. Anyway, under the school there's an underground fighting rink. The old librarian was in charge of it, but now he's fired. They're looking for someone to replace him in the taking care of it. The principal doesn't like it because it's too violent for her tast, but it does provide great income for the school. "

"Yes! You're awesome dude!"

"Thank you for the information, Kurono."

"No problem."

And like that, they left.