17.Overhaul

I took out my phone and called Kurono. "Hari come here quick." A few seconds later he came through the door.

"You called me?"

"Change of plans."

"What's going on?"

"They're going to come in a bit. I'm guessing in about an hour. What should we do?"

"Okay. Most of the stuff is loaded. Eri is out of the building too. The loading will be finished in 30 minutes."

"And Pop's he's finished with?"

"Yes, I cut off his life supply so he can't give away anything if they wake him up. He passed away an hour ago."

"So we can leave before they come?"

"No. We can't actually leave until 5pm , if we leave before then, we'd cause too much attention towards our selves and we'd get cought."

"So what should we do?"

"We could have Rikiyo and lots of our guys outside to try and stop them from coming in. Towards the end of the fight Rikiyo should escape. Mimic could take some of our drugs to enhance his quirk and move the hallway, trapping most of the people. Hojo, Tabe, and Setsuno could be in one of the empty rooms to set them back. Rappa and Tengai will also work together to set them back in an empty room. Nemoto and Sakaki could be at the end to throw the hero's off guard. And you could be in the last room to make sure that they are occupied and don't know that we're escaping. If that's alright with you? I'll be with the stuff to make sure we have everything and we could be free to go."

"That's good. We could add some of our guys on the stairway to the actual bass area. And those two LOV members could also be placed somewhere to set the heroes back."

"Sounds like a great plan."

"I'll tell everyone to get ready."