50. Hari

"Kai! Kai! That's it!" I said excitedly, seeing one of the flowers on display!

"It's the one we need?" he asked looking at it.

"Yeah! This flower appeared around the same time as quirks did. It's called Lux after the luminescent baby. They're not much know about it, but from my research, I figured out that it can bind to things really well. Kind of like if it had it's own power. Now I would need to tweak it abit, but, other than that it is the ingredient that's missing!"

"Alright." he said as we walked into the florist shop.

"Hello, what can I get for you?" the lady at the counter said.

"We were looking at your flowers and the Lux caught our eye! It's really pretty!" I said mastering my friendly civilian role.

"Ooo. Good eye there! That is the Lux, like you said, and it's quite a beauty. It's hard to get, but I was able to make them grow at this very shop!"

"Oh! That's beautiful! May we buy some?"

"Alright, how many?"

"Just 12, please!"

"Oh, I should mention that because of the rarity of these flowers, it's $100 dollars each."

"It's fine." Kai said handing the lady some money.

She took it and gave us a bouquet of the luxes.

We went home excited. This was just what I needed! I could finally do it! The drug would be complete and we won't have a need to use Eri! She didn't have to be apart of this. I immediately went to the lab and began working. I took the seeds out of the flowers and put them to the side to grow later. I put the flowers under a hot light and left them there as a began preparing the other steps. I had to add the flower in last. While I do everything else, the flower would be under the hot light making it dry. The preperation itself took around 5 hour. After completing everything, I then added the semi dry flower. After finishing it, I ran all the necessary tests for it. It worked. They were both ready.

I went back up stairs. Everyone was already in their room, asleep. Everyone but Kai.

"Kai, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be asleep?"

"I was waiting for you. How did it go?"

I smiled, "I did it. I ran tests on both the temporary and permanent one. They're good to go. I even made a litte area to grow the Lux so we can have some when we need."

Kai nodded at me, "Good job. Well looks like I can go to sleep now. Good night." And with that he gave me a small kiss then went to his room.

"Good night." I replied as I went to my room. I layed in bed happily. I've done it. Not only am I dating Kai, but I've made the drug and Eri doesn't have to be a part of the ingredients. It's all done now.

The end