16.Overhaul

I hadn't told Kurono what had happened. The day before his heat ended, Eri managed to escape. We had a run in with some hero's. In the end she came back, but I know the hero's are suspicious of us. It's only a matter of time until they come for us. I have to get ready. I have to tell Kurono.

I walked towards Eri's room, Eri and Kurono were pmaying with Legos on the floor.

"Hari, I need to talk to you, in private."

He nodded then looked over at Eri,

"Well, lools lile I have to get going now, by Eri!"

They hugged, then Kurono left the room, putting on his mask.

"Come to my office."

We walked in silence,until we reached the office and went in. I sat on my chair while Kurono sat on the other end of the desk.

"We need to prepare to leave."

"What happened?"

"While you were in heat, I took Eri out for a bit to the park. She managed to escape and get lost in the city. I found her, but she had a run in with some heroes and they're suspicious. They'll be planning an attack soon. We need to be prepared."

"We have a second base we can start sending the stuff their. The bullets could start pitting the stuff away. We can avoid a fight if they don't come tomorrow. I have a plan. It will work, as long as they don't come tomorrow."

"If they do?"

"We'll have to prepare for a fight, here's my plan..."

-AN-
This part is going to be different than in the Manga and Anime, tho it will follow some of the fights.