3.Overhaul

I walked into Eri's room and saw Kurono... braiding flowers into her hair? That's weird. He looked at me, smiling.

"Hey Overhaul!"
"Why don't you have your mask on?"
"Oh, well me and Eri had been talking about what would make her feel more comfortable and we decided that it'll be better if I didn't have my mask on!"

"What else did you guys talk about to make her feel more comfortable?" I asked not really caring. Kurono was smiling and seemed really happy which is something I haven't seen in quite some time. It was one of the reasons I agreed to his plan. Because I'm so weak against him.

"Well I did say that I'd do her hair and give her some apples afterwards."He replied.

"Anything else?"

"If it wouldn't be too much trouble we thought it would be a good idea if you went a bit soft on her?"

Eri was looking away. I didn't really have that much of an interest but if it'll make Kurono better I'll do it.
"Are you going to hold her while I do this?"

"Well," Kurono said, "Only if Eri wants to. Do you want me to hold you?" his attention back to Eri. She nodded climbing on his lap.

I looked at Kurono again. He was holding Eri softly rubbing circles on her back. Strange, maybe I'll ask him why he's acting like this? Not that it's really a bad thing. I do have to admit he looks cute holding her like that.

I removed my gloves going over to them. She had her face against Kurono's chest. She hesitantly gave me her arm. I quickly disassembled and reassembled her arm. In doing so she let out a scream. Kurono held on to her tighter, letting her cry into his chest.

I left the room. Looks like Kurono was correct, everything did go smoother this time. But his behavior was still bothering me.