18.Rikiyo

I waited by the door ready to attack them at any moment. I don't care that I'm just there to slow the heroes down, as long as I get to beat them. I waited for the signal until...

BAM! I smashed through the door ready to beat up all these heroes. The police and other heroes left, except for 4 heros. I looked at them, I recognized two of them, Ryukyu and Nejire. They were both strong heroes. They had two kids with them, one looked like a frog and the other one like someone who would probably fit in the Hello Kitty show. I put a mental reminder to beat up mimic for playing that show over and over again this whole week.

Ryukyu turned into her dragon form and we started fighting each other. I went and pushed her, but she was also pushing me. Nejire started using her spirals to grab ahold of me, while the frog used her tongue. Yuck. My quirk had been activated this whole time, and as they tryed to hold me down, I felt myself getting more powerful. Hello Kitty girl began floating rocks and dropping them on me. It. Hurt.

I pushed Ryukyu cousing her to fall. Grabbing the frog by her tongue, I threw her. Nejire was having trouble holding me down, and I took this opportunity to smash her into the wall. I tried throwing the rocks at Hello Kitty girl, but most of them missed. They continued attacking, hitting me with rocks, tongue, and spirals, while Ryukyu attacked me with her teeth and fists.

As the battle went on, I kept getting stronger as they grew tired. Hello Kitty had thrown up raindows a few times. Then they all passed out on tge floor. I took this opportunity to run away.