25.Overhaul

It was the second day in this five day long trip. Kurono would take my position in the weel every once in a while, while I rested. Currently he was there and I was with the idiots.

Mimic was playing "Be More Chill" on his phone, watching it with Eri. Rappa and Rikiyo were in another fight. Tengai was trying to stop it, making little progress. Hojo, Tabe, and Setsuno were cuddling together watching "Ever After High". Sakaki was passed out drunk on the floor in without his pants. And Nemoto was next to me "reading" a book.

"What?"

Nemoto turned his head to me, "What?" he responded.

"I can tell you want to say something and that you obviously aren't reading. Spit it out."

"Oh! I guess I was just nervous about what's going to happen once we reach America."

"Oh, honestly I'm not sure either. Kurono made the plans. I do know it has something to do with our business in America though."

"We... We have a business in America?"

"Yes. It's a part of how we make our money. I own it and only do work online for it. I'm going to go to it and do the work more officially now. I'm not sure about everyone else, but apparently Kurono has everyone else set too."

"So, we don't know his plan. How are we sure we can trust him?"

"It's Kurono. He's the most trustworthy one here."

"Really?"

"I know you and Kurono don't get along but you must think logically, is Kurono trustworthy?"

"He... He is. He wouldn't do anything that would hurt us."

"I'll go and steer now, bye."

"Bye."

I walked over to Kurono sitting in the chair next to him.

"How long have you been steering?"

"Uh, about 10 hours."

"I should steer now. Go rest."

"Actually, do you know if Nemoto could steer. I need some of the plan finalized with you before accepting anything."

"Sure."

I walked over to Nemoto, he looked at me with a puzzled look.

"I thought you were going to steer?"

"Change of plans, do you know how to do it?"

"Yes sir. Do you want me to do it?"

"Yes."

He walked over to Kurono, taking his spot. Kurono walked over to me with his laptop as I looked over the plan and finalized everything.

"You should tell everybody now. You know more so go ahead."

He nodded and stood up, "May I have everyone's attention. I'm going to be explaining the plan."

Everyone turned their attention to him and even Mimic paused his musical.

"So, once we get to China, we'll get on an airplane to New York. Overhaul owns a few businesses there. We'll live in one of the buildings he owns which is a penthouse. We'll live on the top floor. We all have jobs there. Overhaul will run his business, Tengai will be his assistant. Sakaki, we found you a job as a bartender for a popular club. Rappa, you'll be a librarian at the school Eri will go to. Their last librarian was found selling drugs, so we'll have to be careful. Rikiyo, you'll be working as a guard for Overhaul. Setsuno will be working at a radio station. Mimic, you'll be the theater teacher in the same school as Rappa. The last teacher also sold drugs, again, be careful. "

"Wait what grade is it? I don't want to be teaching little kindergarteners! It's in Middle School and High school were I don't have to worry about what musical I'm showing them!"

"It's a private school, K-12th. Hojo will be manage the accounting business that Overhaul owns. Tabe will work as a janitor for a restaurant. And Nemoto will work as a police."

"What about you?" I asked.

"Well turns out they don't let Omegas work in America. As in it's illegal to do so. I'll be at home focusing on the drug production."

I nodded as he went to sit down. We weren't giving up on everything we've done. But still maybe, it doesn't have to include Eri. I'll talk to Kurono later.