5. Overhaul

Well, looks like my first guess was wrong. When I had woken up this morning I hadn't seen Kurono anywhere. It wasn't until I had gotten a text from him saying that he couldn't come today due to his heat. Well looks like he isn't pregnant, but I guess he could have a boyfriend. So, time to see who it is.

I looked at the list of the bullets names. Kurono didn't necessarily have to be dating an alpha, he could be dating a beta.

I went into the common room where we usually ate our breakfast. I went up to Hojo, Setsuno, and Tabe who were eating together. "Hey."I said bringing their attention to me. "You guys dating anyone?"
"Why?" Setsuno asked taking a bite out of his pancakes.
"Some research I'm doing that's none of your concern. Tabe stop eating the plates."
"Well, the three of us are dating."Hojo stated, sipping his coffee.
"Okay."and with that I left. Looks like those 3 are off the list. The 3 of them had been betrayed too much to cheat on someone, if they decided to date it's because they trust each other completely.

I walked up to Tengai and Rappa arguing about who knows what. "What are you guys arguing about this time."

"I'm trying to tell this idiot to follow orders, sir. He keeps complaining about everything." Tengai said.
"All I'm saying is I want to beat something up!" Rappa shouted with a mouth full of bacon.

"Well you don't have to take it out on the equipment! Also stop talking with your mouth full!"

"Sorry I asked."I said, "Are you guys dating anyone?"

"We're dating each other, I'm not even sure why I love him, he drives me mad!" Tengai said stabbing his salad with his fork.

"Love drives people to do stupid things." Rappa said patting Tengai's head. Tengai looked away blushing.

I left and went towards the table with Mimic, Rikiya, Nemoto, and Sakaki.

"You guys dating anyone." I asked, cutting to the chase.

"Nope, I'm single. Thanks for the reminder boss." Rikiya said.

"I'm also single, I can't seem to make anyone stay." Nemoto said.

Mimic went on the table taking a microphone out of nowhere and sang,
"I'm alone. I'm alone. And I'm so damn helpless."

Then Sakaki joined, yelling
"THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO DO BUT DRINK!"

"Okay, I take it you 2 are single. No need to start singing musicals."

"Come from away is too awesome not to sing it any chance you get." Mimic stated.

I left the room after getting myself a cup of coffee. Looks like it he isn't dating one of the bullets.