33.Overhaul

~~~~Time Skip to the penthouse~~~~

I looked around the room, we had just bought our stuff into the penthouse and had a bunch of stuff to unload and get.

"Kurono, what's the plan?" I asked.

"Okay, so this area has 6 bedrooms, three bathrooms, a kitchen, and a common area over there."

"So, who be where?" Mimic asked.

"Well, Overhaul has the master bedroom, it connects to the master bathroom. I'll share the room next to Overhaul's with Eri. The room near the kitchen will be for Tabe, Setsuno, and Hojo. And the room next to them will be for Tengai and Rappa. Rikoyo will share a room with Nemoto, and you'll share a room with Sakaki."

"Allright." I instructed, "Everyone go to your assigned room and unpack your stuff."

Eveyone grabbed their boxes and went to unpack. I put away my clothes in my closet. It was big and had more than enough space for all my clothes and shoes. It even had enough space for all of my cleaning supplies which surprised me. I then went and put decorations up to make it seem more like my room.

I sighed sitting on the bed, the last time I had been here was with Kurono, Boss, and Mimic. We had came to America for some business and stayed here. We had basically everything we needed because it was prepared for me to take over. Boss knew I'd take over and that it would be soon. He had it prepared for me and some guests a few months before his death.

I heard a knock on my boor, recognizing it as Kuronos. "Come in."

"Hey, Kai. Me, Hojo, and Tengai are going to go out to do some shopping for anything we need. You can come if you want or tell us if you need anything."

"Thanks Hari, but I'll stay here for a while. Could you get me some of my usual cleaning supplies? I'll need to also have them stocked in my office."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye."

I watched as Kurono left the room closing it behind him. He was the only person I trusted to be in my room besides me. He was perfect and I trusted him in treating my space with respect. I thought of his smile and smiled a bit thinking of him. I really wanted him. By the end of this month, I'll ask him out on a date.