42. Hari

I was in the kitchen cooking dinner (because I'm the only one here who can actually make something edible),when Rappa came barging in.

"Hey!"

"Need anything? I'm kind of busy. "

"I need to talk to you."

This seemed serious. He usually yells, but now he's just annoying loud, but serious sounding.

"Alright, what do you want to talk to me about?"

"Well, I want to adopt this kid. Her name is Karlie, she's 16, and I want to adopt her."

Adopt a kid? Rappa wants to adopt a kid. Well I guess we all knew he wanted one, but I guess we never taught he'd actually try to get one.

"Really..."

"Yes."

"What does Overhaul say about all of this?"

"He said it's fine as long as your okay with it."

"And you talked to Tengai about it?"

"First thing."

Another child in the house. I've never really taught of that. Maybe, Eri would be happier with an older sister. Someone to play with her while I'm busy. But, a child? A teen at that. At the house. I mean I guess I wouldn't mind, but we are doing illegal things like drug making here. She, might catch on. But then again...

"You really want a child?"

"YES!"

"And you'll do your part in raising her, right?"

"YES!" he said annoyed.

"Then alright, I guess you can go and adopt her."

I really can't bring myself to stop him from this. I'll just have to be more careful seeing as I'm the main person making drugs here.

"YES! I CAN KEEP HER!"

Even if I said no, he'd probably just adopt her and live somewhere else. He really seemes to want this.

"Rappa."

"Yes?"

"Don't forget to tell everyone, alright."

"Fine."