•5•

「NAYEON's POV」

"Unnie it's already midnight what are you doing there?" Mina asked.

"Uh, I'm just arranging there papers, why you went here I thought you're already sleeping"

"I can't sleep" she said pouting.

"Did Jennie is already sleeping?"

"I went across her room and I heard her calling someone"

"Uh, that's about for company"

"Eh what's that papers about?"

"Forms for applicants" I answered and then she goes to a sink gettung her cold water and back to the table and started talking about something which is a nonsense talks again, she always did that anyways.

"Are you going to that station again?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing"

"I know you already! You wanna go along with me and pleased me again"

"But I didn't force you to let me go along with you lately when we go there right?"

"You planned it"

"What? I'm done! Huhu"

"Go sleep now, there are so many papers I need to done first"

"Okay, goodnight..."

"Goo--"

"Goodnight self, I love you!" this btch!

Wonder where do that policewoman go with their Chief? Are they dating? Or just an important things? Nevermind, if I don't care about that police's nametags just to know their name then I also don't care.

It's already midnight when I done doing that works.

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"Unnie-yah" Tzuyu said. "How's the work?"

"Well, it's a bit stress but enjoying at the same time" I answered.

"Tzuyu unnie didn't do what she need to do here" Chaeyoung said looking like she wanted to argued again with Tzuyu.

"No, I did what I need to do here, you're not so don't give me your fcking unhelpful things and stop doing that, you're not that cute"

"Why? Is it because of Sana, she's cute more than me? Hey! I'm still your little sister!"

"Stop that, you guys starting arguments again"

"But Chaeyoung jus--"

"No, I'm just telling the truth!"

"Goodbye" I said and leave them at the kitchen, I'm so done with that, until I reach my room nd still heard their argument.

- - -

I woke up and look at the click, sht! I'm late! I might scolded by Chief later, wtf? I slept well but bad for works because I'm late now.

I immediately take a bath and change my clothes, I then go outside without brushing my hair.

Since, my car has been defective to use from now on, I used to walk going to station.

While I'm checking to my bag if I forgot something there's a car stopped in front of me and open it's window, i-it's Chief Kim, seriously?

I bowed my head and say good morning to him but then he just said it's already noon and I'm already late at work, aish!

"Sorry..." I said bowing my head again because of embarrassment.

"Go open the door at the other side" he ordered me and I look at him with a shock face did he just said I'll open the door on the right side which is a passenger seat?

"H-huh?"

"Aish!" he said with a bit anger on his voice, reason why started to leave my spot and stop freezing there. When I finally open it I sit beside him.

"You must lock that door" he ordered again what the heck?

"Huh?" I said, I don't know but I feel anxious and feeling like my head is over the clouds, I think he's now mad at me because before he lock that fcking door he rolled his eyes first. That's not feel like in a romance movies or dramas, it feels weird and awkward at the same time. And then he started to drive.

This is just a coincidence, okay? So I started to asked him where do he'll going to go. And then he said he wanted to fetch me there at my home and drive me going to that station.

"But why? Tell me this is just a coincidence, we're just crossing our ways" I said.

"No this is not a coincidence, I planned this" he answered. Why the fck is this author-nim? Lemme remind you this is a fcking najeong fanfic!!!!

"Okay then stop the car there" I ordered, he already playing me, I'm asking seriously but he answered playfully? I'm already late but what he's doing right now?

"I said stop the car there, why you skip over there?" I said again but he just smirked. I choose to be quiet crossing my arms and didn't want to talk anymore.

Still a childish one, tsk, even tho dorks are shipping me with him, hell I don't have any feelings toward that guy besides me instead I want to punch him as if he's not my Chief. He's crazy as fck.

Some minutes after, we finally arrived there at the station, I don't want to go inside first because you already know what will happen if they will find out that Chief Kim and I... Whatever.

I let him go outside the car first and still didn't talk to him. But then he said there's someone waiting me inside. If it's not true and he's playing me again I'll punch him now. Or he just setting me up to my friends inside?

"Yah, go out now someone waiting you inside the station"

"Fine!" I said and walk out.