prologue

Please read

This story is about a 16 year old girl called Betty who is abused by her family which has led her to self harm and anorexia. she has a best friend called Veronica although she doesn't know Betty is being abused.

Betty is extremely shy and sensitive and has never felt loved. she goes to riverdale high and lives on the Northside of riverdale.

Sweat pea,jughead,and fangs are in a 3 way relationship and are extremely happy with each other but for a while they have felt like something was missing.

They had a talk with eachother and decided they wanted a girl in there relationship who was submissive because they are all extremely dominant.

And when I say dominant I don't mean sexually. I just mean in day to day life they wanted someone to take care of and love.

More specifically they wanted a little as they were all daddies.

And that's when they met Betty.

They wanted someone to love.

Betty wanted someone to love her.

In this story being a little or in a cgl relationship is very normal and accepted so its very normal to see a little. and they sell little items such as adult diapers and adult pacifiers and adult baby clothes in regular stores.

Betty is not a little straight away in this story but she turns into one over time.

Authors note
This story contains age regression. if you do not know what they are please do not read my story or do research before doing so.

This is not something I am personally into but I got a lot of questions on doing a book like this.

I had someone message me about this and I searched it up and decided to write a book on it.

This is something that helps with trauma and I'd appreciate no hate.

It really annoys me when reading age regression books and seeing hate comments about it.

If you do not like it you do not have to read it or spread hate.

Also this book contains sensitive topics such as abuse eating disorders self harm and some suicidal thoughts and also sexual abuse. if you find these topics triggering I do not recommend this.

Other than that I hope you enjoy my story and I'm always open for new ideas to add.