part 5

Sweet pea pov

We get home and fangs gets Betty of his bike. She thanks her and we all go inside.

Betty:I'm surprised you all live alone at such a young age she tells us and we nod.

Fangs:being in the serpents earns amazing money so we were able to move out last year and you know Toni and Cheryl he asks and she nods

Fangs:they actually live right next door to the left and some other serpents called Kevin and Joaquin they live next four on the other side he explains to her.

Betty:wow that's cool you have a beautiful home she says looking around and we all smile at her cuteness.

She's very very polite which just makes her even more amazing.

Our house is pretty big it's got quite a few rooms. Our bedroom has a huge bed it's pretty much 2 super king size beds put together.

The house is pretty much white grey and black themed with slight colour hear and there. We are not great intirier designers so the house is pretty plain.

Although there is 2 rooms that are completely empty and have been since we moved in but you'll find out about that soon.

We decide to watch a movie and we are trying to get her into a slight little space head space.

We know she's not going to go into full little space tonight but we wanna see if we can a little bit.

We go to the couch and get a blanket and drape it over all of us.

She's sitting on jughead's lap and me and fangs are either side of her.

We thought now would be a good time to introduce something to her. Or maybe re introduce something.

Fangs:hey sweetheart have you had a pacifier before he asked and she looks up at him and nods.

Betty:I used to have one I lost it though and never bought a new one she explains

Sweet pea:well we have one here and we were wondering if you could use it although if you don't want to you don't have to I tell her and pull out a plain pink adult pacifier.

She looks at it for a minute before taking it from my hands.

Betty:I can use it I haven't used one in a while though she tells us and puts it in her mouth.

She starts to suck on it making it bob back and forth in her mouth making adorable suckling sounds.

A look of relaxation washes over her face whilst using it.
A
I'm pretty sure me fangs and jug are going to die from her cuteness. I'm so happy how everything is going with her so far.

She's obviously been a little nervous but that's expected.

But dam she's so cute with that paci In and she didn't exactly put up a fight when we asked to put it in.

Jughead:god your adorable he said kissing Betty's cheek.

She blushed and looked down from the compliment.

We asked her what her favourite Disney Princess is and she said Rapunzel so we put tangled on. And that's pretty much how the evening went.

We found out how much of a cuddler Betty is which made her even more cute. And we also got to know each other more.

We ordered pizza although Betty didn't really want to eat. It's worried us as she didn't eat anything but some blueberrys for lunch but its our first night with her so we don't want to push her.

She did however eat half a slice and the slices were pretty big so that's better than nothing.

We put a couple more movies on and even some kiddy TV shows. I could really see myself getting used to this.

The rest of the evening is full of cuddles and talking finding out what her favourite colour is and animal and stuff like that.

And here we are now it's 9pm and Betty has been fast asleep with the paci in her mouth for about a hour.

Jughead:should we ask her to be our little when she wakes up or is it to soon he asks

Sweet pea:I think we should everything is going so well I tell him and fangs agrees.

This is the first time that we have actually all liked the same girl and it has gone like this. The other littles we had didn't last long but they were all so I don't know how to put it fake?

They just wanted sex and were not even real littles they just pretended they were to get close to us.

But you can just tell Betty isn't like that she's shy and sweet and kind, she blushes at simple compliments and gets happy by little things.

In other words she's perfect and all we have been looking for and more.

As much as we would love Betty to stay longer we need to wake her up as we don't know if her parents will be worried or not.

Fangs rubs her back and strokes her hair in hopes of waking her up. In a couple of minutes she starts to stir.

She opens her eyes and rubs them taking her pacifier out.

Jughead:sorry we woke you up princess but it's getting late we need to get you home he says softly and she nods.

Betty:thank you for tonight it was so much fun she thanks us

Sweet pea:no problem love but we have one question to ask before one of us takes you home I say and she nods.

Jughead:we know we only met today but everything has been going so well between all of us your the first girl who has been right for all 3 of us and right for our relationship so we were wondering if you'd like to be our little slash girlfriend he asks with a slight bit of nervousness.

Betty looks very surprised but at the same time happy.

Betty: I would love to she says looking at us and before I know it she kisses jughead for a few seconds.

She then pulls away and gives the same sort of kiss to me then fangs.

By the time we are done everyone has a massive smile on their face.

I then take her home and drop her off at the house before coming back to mine jughead's and fang's house.

We also soon go to bed feeling tired and we knew tomorrow is shopping day.

We need to get everything we are going to need for Betty being our little and decorate the 2 spare rooms. One of them is going to be her room and the other will be a playroom. But we'll explain more of that tomorrow.

We fall asleep feeling so happy as we've been waiting for this for so long.

Betty pov

When I get home l notice that only my brother is home but he's asleep on the couch so I won't be getting a beating tonight.

Ill probably get one tomorrow but I'm just happy it's not tonight as this evening has been amazing.

I've decided to stop denying that I'm a lite when I know I clearly am and to be honest it's something that I've missed.

Having that paci reminded me of how great being a little really is.

I facetime Veronica and tell her all about it and she looks so happy seeing my all exited.

I talk to her until I fall asleep on facetime cuddling my bunny.