part 26

Sweet pea pov

Today we obviously have school again but Betty isn't sad like she was yesterday.

I think it was just her anxiety picking up after not going to school for a while.

But it's great she seems happy again.

Chuck better not ruin that though because if he does I swear to god I will kill him.

I'm not even joking.

Anyway it's currently 9 in the morning and we are just getting ready to go to school.

I think after we finish school we are going to go to the bar to see the serpents.

So hopefully Betty will be up to that later.

Anyway I finish getting myself ready and go downstairs where Betty jughead and fangs are.

Sweet pea:you ready to go princess I ask Betty making sure she's ready.

She nods and we go in the car.

I spend the car journey making my baby laugh which is music to my ears.

Her giggles are better than any song I could ever listen to.

We soon Arrive and I help her out of the car as the car is really high for a short girl.

Fangs:can you hold my hand baby he asks Betty.

Betty:ok she says softly and interlocks her hand with his.

Jughead:your such a good girl bubs he says and Betty blushes.

What he said was completely true thought Betty is extremely good.

She's never once argued with us she always been so good.

We honestly got so lucky with her.

We go in to the school and unfortunately we had to part ways with our baby.

I hate that we can't stay with her but we don't really have a choice.

Betty pov

I sadly have to leave the boys and go to my first class.

I feel like crying when they about to go away.

But I know if I started almost crying they would feel guilty leaving me.

I know I have Veronica and Archie though so it's ok.

If I didn't have them then I don't know what I would do.

We go to English but it went by really fast.

The English teacher really likes me so English always goes really smoothly.

Then we have to go to maths which I don't like as much.

It's not that I find the work hard it's just really boring.

I want to see my daddy's.

I get my work done then help Veronica and Archie.

Then when maths is done I get happy because I get to see the boys for a hour.

Archie:your like a golden retriever when you get to see the boys he teases and I blush.

I don't deny it though as I know it's definitely true.

Sweet pea pov

When maths is done we immediately go out of the class room to go to our baby.

Her maths lesson finishes 5 minutes before us so we always meet her instead of the other way round.