part 24

Fangs pov

Today is the last day we have free before we have to go back to school.

I really don't want to go back but it will be fine.

It ends at 3.30pm so we will still have a lot of time to have fun.

Although today Betty is going to be spending the day with Veronica.

Because it's been a fair few days since she's seen Betty and she clearly misses her.

Also Betty really misses Veronica aswell so they are going to spend the day together.

Archie might be spending the day with them to but I'm not sure.

When Betty is away it gives us some time to get a couple things done.

There's not really a lot of things we need to get done but there's a couple bits of school work and some cleaning to do.

We like to do things that need to get done usually when Betty is asleep. That way all the time when she is awake we can spend time with her.

Speaking of Betty being asleep she is actually having a nap right now in her princess room.

We thought it would be a good idea so she's not tired when she's with Veronica.

The morning was so simple yet so perfect.

It was filled with lots of cuddles kisses and attention for our little baby.

Which she of course loved.

Soon Veronica arrives at the door and I go to answer it.

We greet each other and I invite her into the house.

Veronica:where's Betty she smiles looking around.

Fangs:she's just having a nap we didn't want her to be tired whilst she was with you I say and she nods.

Veronica:how has she been walking she asks me.

Fangs:she's been walking really good I think it still hurts a little but she tries to hide it and with her cast I'm hoping we can get her cast of before Christmas so she can open presents I reply and she nods.

Veronica:it's good that she's healing she says and I agree.

I ask if she wants to see around the house as she is going to be in the house quite a bit and she agrees.

Veronica pov

Fangs shows me around the kitchen and lounge area before going to betty's playroom.

Their house is actually really big and nice.

I guess being in a gang pays well.

When fangs opens the door to the playroom my heart melts.

The room is so adorable. I don't know what I was expecting but it definitely wasn't that.

They really nailed getting Betty's personality into a room.

I like that there is a lot of pink but it's not to much where it's overwhelming.

Veronica:you guys did a good job I say to fangs.

Fangs:thank you we really like it aswell he says.

Then we go upstairs he shows me around before going up to Betty's door.

Fangs:I'm gonna try not to wake her up because she'll be embarrassed using a pacifier infront you. He says and I nod.

I really hope Betty gets more comfortable with her being little in front of me. Just like she did when she was with charlie.