part 11

(I'm doing Betty's day from the same day the boys went shopping)

Betty pov

I wake up the next day and hear my fathers voice and I immediately stiffen.

I know I'm going to get a beating but I'm still scared.

Yesterday was amazing and I'm officially sweet pea,jughead, and fangs little.

And today Veronica wants to see me so I can tell her all about the boys.

I mean we did facetime last night but she just wants to see me and I wanna see her.

I get out of my little cupboard and see my father standing there with a smirk.

HAL:hello slut she said and immediately punches me in the stomach.

I let out a big cry and clutch my stomach.

HAL:your gonna be getting a lot worse than that go down to the basement I'm getting your brother to finish the job. He smirked and I nodded my head in fear.

I went down to the basement trembling from pure fear.

I need to tell someone about my abuse but I can't. But I'm starting to think I should tell Veronica.

I know she wouldn't judge me and I just need to get it of my chest.

Maybe I'll tell her later I don't know though. What if she didn't want to be my bestie anymore?

Soon chick comes down with a smirk on his face and I get scared.

Chuck:hello slut I haven't seen you in a few days he says getting closer to me and punching my arm.

They don't punch my face because they don't want people to notice.

He gets out the belt and whips me so hard 30 times.

He also hits me for so long leaving bruises all over my body. He also gets his pocket knife and cuts me in some places.

Chick:now it time for my favourite part he said getting close to me.

I try to get away but he gets me.

And that's where he did it.

My own brother raped me.

For the 97th time....

After he raped me I sit there sobbing my heart out until I realise I need to meet Veronica soon.

I get in the shower trying to make my self feel better and luckily it works a little.

I make sure you can't notice I've been crying and head out the door.

She's probably gonna notice I'm in pain and I think I'm gonna tell her.

I haven't told anyone since I was 3 and I think it's time I do...

Veronica pov

I'm so excited to see Betty today because she is now the serpent boys little. They texted me saying they were going shopping for her and asked a couple things.

I can tell they really care about her and it's so nice to see. Betty was also so cute last night when she was telling me all about their evening. The smile on her face was so big it really warmed my heart.

I get ready and go to Sweetwater river we always go there together because no one is ever there and it's really calming.

I go there and wait for a while as Betty is running late which is a little weird because her anxiety acts up when she's late.

She soon arrives and it almost looks like she's limping. I look at her confused.

Veronica:are you ok Betty I ask concered and hug her.

Although something shocks me she hissed from pain when I hugged her.

Veronica:Betty what happened did the boys hurt you I ask trying to remain calm.

She shook her head.

Betty:I need to tell you something she said looking at me.

Veronica:what Is it betts I ask softly stroking her hair.

She takes her hoodie off where she had sports bra on underneath.

The sight is absolutely heartbreaking. There's purple bruises all over her body and cuts that look like they were made with a knife.

There are so many scars littered on her body and I'm only seeing the top half she probably has more on her legs.

The sight alone makes tears poor from my eyes and I am not someone that crys.

Who the hell did this to her.

Veronica:Betty who did this to you I asked her with tears in my eyes.

I wanna kill whoever did this to her.

Some of the scars look years old this is years of abuse.

Tears pour out of her eyes.

Betty:my parents and my brother she says and starts to cry silently.

I'm left shocked I always wondered about Betty's family but I never imagined this.

I want to comfort her but I don't want to hurt her. She puts her hoodie back on.

Betty: please don't leave me she says crying and my heart breaks into a million pieces.

Why would she think I'm gonna leave her after this.

Veronica:oh Betty I'm never gonna leave you I say and ask if she wants a cuddle.

She nods and climbs onto my lap tucking her head in my neck needing the comfort.

We stay like that for a while she needs to cry and let it all out.

I even let a few tears out holding her close to me.

How did I not notice this. She always wears long sleeved things but she gets cold easy so I never thought about it.

Veronica:how long has this been going on Betty I ask softly stroking her back.

Betty:I don't know it's been as long as I can remember I think I was about 3 when It started she told me and I feel like bursting into tears.

She's been going through this for 13 years how has she hid it for that long.

She doesn't even know what being loved is.

Veronica:why didn't you tell me betts I asked stroking her hair so she's knows I'm not mad.

Betty: I was afraid of being alone when I was younger I didn't know it was abuse because it was all I knew but when I was 10 I found out it was abuse but I was so scared to tell anyone I wanted to tell you but I just didn't know how but I can't take it anymore Ronnie she replies crying

Veronica:don't worry Betty everything is gonna be ok I'll get you out of there I tell her.

I need to make sure she's safe.