part 38

(Veronica and betty's day whilst the boys were shopping for puppies)

Veronica pov

I just picked Betty up from her house and I can tell she's a little upset from being away from the daddies.

If only she knew the reason why they were going away.

I can't believe they are getting Betty a puppy and I know she's going to be so so excited.

I can tell the boys love her so much and it's really nice to see.

Today I'm gonna take Betty to the Christmas carnival that comes to Riverdale every year.

Me and Betty have gone together every single year since we were really little.

And I'm so excited to go again especially because Betty is little this time.

I'm probably gonna end up wanting to win her a million giant stuffed animals.

After about 15 minutes we get out the car.

Veronica:alright be can you hold my hand the whole time it's really busy and I don't want to lose you I ask her softly holding my hand out.

Betty:ok she replies quietly and puts her hand in mine.

She's such a good little.

I'm so excited to spend this day with her.

The boys tried to give me money to spend for Betty but I refused.

I wanted treat Betty and the it's really cheap here anyway.

We go up to the counter and get the tokens which you need to ride the rides.

Veronica:right Betty boop what should we ride first I ask her crouching down a little so I can see her face.

She is very very tiny.

Betty:umm that one looks fun she says pointing to a rollercoaster.

If the boys were here I know they would be hesitant on letting her go on it incase she gets scared.

But I know Betty loves big rides so I'm ok with it.

Veronica:ok let's go I say and walk us towards to ride.

We give the guy the tickets and we get on it.

It starts going and it was really fast but Betty seemed to really like it.

We were screaming and laughing the entire time and when we got of Betty was giggling.

She seems so much happier latley and it's so nice as her best friend to see.

We then go onto another ride and it's one where it goes really high then it's just one big drop.

Not gonna lie I think I was more scared going up it then Betty was.

We always go on this one every year so it always brings back memories.

After that I get hungry so we decided to get some food.

We went to a fast food van and I got a hotdog and fries.

Betty didn't want anything but I persuaded her to get a small fries.

We go to a little patch of grass and start eating.

Betty:thank you vee this is really fun she says gratefully.

One thing I've always loved about Betty is she is so grateful for everything she's given.

But at the same time part of that is probably from not being giving anything by her parents.