part 40

Jughead pov

I am so excited for today. Today is Christmas Eve and we are going to go to the serpent party.

It's one of my favourite parts of every year and I'm so happy we have our little girl to bring there now.

We also have a really cute outfit planned out for her.

I know some of the serpents and Archie and Veronica have bought her presents so that will be fun.

Me and the boys got ready before waking Betty up so then it's not all rushing around.

Sometimes that stresses her out a little bit so we try to avoid that.

After we are showered and ready I go to wake Betty up and fangs and sweet pea are making her a bottle.

And also getting a couple things ready because we are going to be there all day until night time.

She is snuggling bunny and has her paci in the mouth
Jughead:wake up my little princess I say stroking her hair and I pick her up.

She whines slightly at first but then smiles when she opens her eyes and sees me.

Jughead:I'm sorry I woke you up bubba but we gotta get you ready are you excited I ask her softly rocking her as we walk to her room.

She nods and I kiss her head.

I get out the dress we bought for Betty to wear today and she tilts her head and looks at it.

Betty:pretty she says quietly looking at it and I smile at her.

Jughead:it is very pretty baby but your the one who is going to make it look amazing I say and she immediately blushes and looks down.

I hate that her confidence is so low still I fucking hate her family.

I put her on the changing table and quickly change her diaper.

I then put the dress and some black tights on her.

Then I also put some boots on her feet.

(This is the dress)

She still has her little Christmas paci in her mouth as she's not ready to let go of it yet which is completely fine.

Although I do clip a pacifier clip on her dress so when she takes it out of her mouth she can have it whenever she wants today.

After I get her dressed and brush her hair I take a second to admire her.

How does a girl like her not realise she is drop dead gorgeous.

Like she's such a angel.

Jughead:you are so gorgeous your even prettier than a princess I tell her and she looks so touched.

I have a feeling in her last relationships she didn't get told she was beautiful a lot.

The only people she got called pretty by was Veronica and Archie.

I then take her downstairs and the boys shower her with compliments.

They have Betty's bottle made so fangs gives it to her.

She takes her paci out and starts to suckle the bottle.

We decide she can just drink it whilst she's in the car.

I put her in the car seat and then we start our way.

It's only a couple minute drive it's actually not a bad walk but we don't want to wear Betty out before we even get there.